• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
YRN has only got better with time. I like plenty of their shit since then but I think it was HRD who explained it best awhile back about how they abandoned the minimalism that made their style shine the most.

YRN has only got better with time. I like plenty of their shit since then but I think it was HRD who explained it best awhile back about how they abandoned the minimalism that made their style shine the most.

you mean simple beats like bando and hanna montana?

i wouldn't mind if they rapped on more cut down beats like that again, but i really doubt their major album will sound like YRN. their single "one time" sounds nothing like a migos song imo.

maybe a mixtape.

illadelph

bored ass niggas on Twitter tonight

CHU6wjlVAAAj60a.jpg

goodbye jay

easily Jordan. I can enjoy music forever, but the only way MJ effects my life at this point is by having some overpriced sneakers on the shelf at Foot Locker...and I say that as a sports fan

IrishNinja

"Hey Earl it's me Harry Fraud. Got some beats for an EP. I can get you an Uber driver to the studio breh, come down to the studio. I'm stuck here with Riff Raff, come on breh, take some of this heat..."

"yo Earl it's Wiki...I'm trying to create a rap group breh. Think I'll call it Ratking. Got a couple candidates, it's down to you or some British motherfucker who's coming to the studio tomorrow. Come through and let's see if this works out"

"Earl, what's up it's Alan. Yo I'm in Cali. Doing another rapper-producer album, come through man. I was gonna just go down to Gonzales Park and see if I can find a rapper but how about you come to the studio instead."

*erase messages*
tumblr_mkx1ezODKH1s3ql1jo1_500.gif

hadda go a few pages back for this gem to salvage this page with the pac-shitting/migos talk nahmean

T Dollarz

Jurassic World was pretty bad, brehs. Temper your expectations.

Chris Pratt is a freaking superstar though. Bryce Dallas Howard was really good as well and I even thought the two kids were pretty good.
And that's about all the good I can say for this movie... I could go into a ton of detail about how I think it totally fell short, but meh I'll save it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

Chris Pratt is a freaking superstar though. Bryce Dallas Howard was really good as well and I even thought the two kids were pretty good.
And that's about all the good I can say for this movie... I could go into a ton of detail about how I think it totally fell short, but meh I'll save it.
Better or worse than JP3?

DominoKid

So the people were good but the material was shit? Sounds about right. Did Chris Pratr play it different than Starlord? Im interested to see what kind of range he has.

People keep telling me how disappointing the storyline is. Part of me is like that sucks...the other part of me is like...I just wanna see Dinosaurs eat people and fight.

Word for word my thoughts on the movie.

So the people were good but the material was shit? Sounds about right. Did Chris Pratr play it different than Starlord? Im interested to see what kind of range he has.

He's pretty close to Star Lord but less scust and more badass. JW isn't a showcase for his acting range.

I thought Jurassic World was dope tbh it delivered on full scale dinosaur fuckery in a fully functional park. The actor was serviceable but shit we all know the dinosaurs are the stars anyway.

T Dollarz

It was better than Jurassic Park3 for sure (That movie is unwatchable IMO), about on par with The Lost World. Not even in the same universe as the original movie. This director lacked any semblance of skill with the camera, drawing any emotion or tension from the audience, it tried to have heart but just totally failed. Couldn't make me feel any sense of awe or spectacle like the first movie. It was honestly just a weak movie, man. The overarching theme of the movie that "modifying genetics is bad," and such, was fucking terrible, along with the central plot of the Indominus Rex. Like I said, the charm that the actors brought to it was about the only redeeming quality for me.

IrishNinja

People keep telling me how disappointing the storyline is. Part of me is like that sucks...the other part of me is like...I just wanna see Dinosaurs eat people and fight.

its that, t dollaz talkin that shit, movie was awesome
do you go to jackie chan movies lookin for plot/character? nah, you get good fight scenes
this shit has dinosaurs coming out the butthole, shit's a lotta dumb fun and the characters aren't terrible. its easily the best one since part 1 if you go in looking for more of that.

Singling out Drake like he's not on the same level as all those old dead dudes smh

i just want him to switch the style up, and if they hate then let em hate

CHZR2c-UYAAAT9i.jpg

Rakim, Nas, Biggie...and Drake

King of the rap game brehs

My favorite part of the press release was Nas saying "Legacy means everything to me. When I wrote these lyrics, I never imagined my fans would someday have the opportunity to enjoy a can of Sprite and experience my art in a totally original way."

Esch

Banned
Gnause making the cycle complete. Selling Hennessy and high fructose corn syrup to the youth.

nah lol who are we kidding nobody drinks soda anymore

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That song Euphoria that Ra put out a few years ago was really good. Dunno if he's even done anything since or if The Seventh Seal even came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom