• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

THIS IS A FUCKING HIP HOP THREAD, NOT SOME EDM THREAD

CHILL

6lXoz5q.gif

big ander

More Songs About Buildings And Food greatest Talking Heads album, can't see being swayed on that ever.
maybe for remain in light. or maybe, maaaaybe little creatures.
But More Songs is so endlessly replayable and amazing track to track it's unbelievable. listen to it frontwards, backwards, shuffled, at half speed or double speed and it remains incredible.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
More Songs About Buildings And Food greatest Talking Heads album, can't see being swayed on that ever.
maybe for remain in light. or maybe, maaaaybe little creatures.
But More Songs is so endlessly replayable and amazing track to track it's unbelievable. listen to it frontwards, backwards, shuffled, at half speed or double speed and it remains incredible.
My list changes, but Speaking in Tongues was the one I grew up with. That's right up there with Off The Wall for me in greatest records ever.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
According to Twitter, Lil Wayne announced he is signing with Roc Nation at a Summer Jam concert for KMEL
So he got out of his contract? Would explain the recent uptick in features too + Glory premiere on Tidal.

Crazy if true, how things come full circle since he was on the verge of signing to Roc-a-fella. It's kind of crazy how much success Roc Nation has seen anyways. No doubt Jay is a super intelligent businessman but birthing a new empire out of the carcass of an old one leads to a lot of skepticism.

jbug617

Banned
So he got out of his contract? Would explain the recent uptick in features too + Glory premiere on Tidal.

Crazy if true, how things come full circle since he was on the verge of signing to Roc-a-fella. It's kind of crazy how much success Roc Nation has seen anyways. No doubt Jay is a super intelligent businessman but birthing a new empire out of the carcass of an old one leads to a lot of skepticism.

Waiting to see if any more info is out on twitter but it's possible it could also be Roc Nation Management. According to twitter all he said he is signing with Jay Z

Cheddahz

Banned
Stop Making Sense was one of my favorite pieces of media growing up, but I honestly think Talking Heads: 77 might be my favorite album from the Talking Heads
the first Tom Tom Club album might be my favorite from any Talking Heads member though

HiResDes

Umm guys the new Slum Village is actually great, the producers are definitely on some very Dilla-esque stylings...Definitely check out the stream

...THEY BACK FORREAL

Courage

Barter 6 is growing on me. I'm appreciating its laid back nature a lot more when I have it in the background and I'm working/chilling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom