• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

Wayne isn't the first to sign to Jay after taking shots at him
troll.png

still surprised tho

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Almost slapped the life out of this kid at work brehs. 21 year old little bastard had the nerve to say Meth and Red had no notoriety until they dropped the Blackout! album.

I was like "Wu-Tang?" "Def Squad?!"
obama_oh.png~original

You young dudes be trippin.

Almost slapped the life out of this kid at work brehs. 21 year old little bastard had the nerve to say Meth and Red had no notoriety until they dropped the Blackout! album.

I was like "Wu-Tang?" "Def Squad?!"
obama_oh.png~original

You young dudes be trippin.

Should have reported him to HR breh. 'scusting

So all that stuff we were talking about a while back concerning Fallout 4 needing a monster presentation to win me over...

Yeah, that wasn't it. "Okay" is about as much as I can muster right now.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So all that stuff we were talking about a while back concerning Fallout 4 needing a monster presentation to win me over...

after talking up a big game about the combat it still looked pretty rough lol

i was more impressed by Doom if we're keeping it real

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

The crafting was the most interesting/impressive stuff. It's gone from not on my radar to deep discount.

after talking up a big game about the combat it still looked pretty rough lol

i was more impressed by Doom if we're keeping it real

Doom gets an "okay" from me as well. The shooting looked kinda flat tbh. Like that shotgun doesn't give me the impression that it's capable of ripping demons in half. Don't even get me started on that pew pew auto rifle. Where are the feedback effects? Why is the industry still lagging behind the 10 year old F.E.A.R.?

Dishonored 2 coming through with the CG trailer and another Definitive Edition too. Meh @ that conference.

The crafting was the most interesting/impressive stuff. It's gone from not on my radar to deep discount.

The crafting and settlement building are all that caught my eye as well.

codhand

Doom was sadly straight up uninspiring.

in hindsight, im not sure what i wanted out of a new Doom. it looked good and violent, which is important, they got that right.

also glad they showed a lot of pure gameplay, which bored people im sure, but better than showing some lame forced storytelling shit

feelin that grimdark Vince track

Koozek

Umm guys the new Slum Village is actually great, the producers are definitely on some very Dilla-esque stylings...Definitely check out the stream

...THEY BACK FORREAL

Whew, loving it. Young RJ's production is always dope as hell and is the closest you can get to Dilla, imo.
Honestly, I never disliked any SV album, even after Trinity, anyway. Detroit Deli actually was the soundtrack of my life back in my youth when I got my first MP3-player and discovered so much new music on the internet.

Courage

DOOM looked solid. Especially in the MP department, where there's a lot more potential than the scripted gorefest the SP showed to be. I wish it was faster though; as of late there's an emphasis on mobility in games so it's weird Doom out of all games merely includes a double jump and nothing more.

Esch

Banned
DOOM: solid but overall uninspiring.

There are so many directions they could have gone with the gameplay but rested easy with some gibs and canned animation melee kills

DominoKid

wow the basedgod was on sportsnation today with that swag that make your grandma jealous.

warriors need to put him on the championship float when they win. hes contributed more than klay this postseason. lets be real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom