• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courage

All 3 of the megatons were ultimately underwhelming if you remove the hype and history. All it did was mask Sony's shitty Fall lineup.

On a side note, Horizon and Battlefront are my games of the show. Just Cause 3 and Hitman also look extremely promising.

Fjordson

I'm excited for Fallout 4. That "fuck shit up" montage was basically exactly what I'm looking for in Fallout. Oldies music, some over the top/dark humour and weird weapons.

Of course if the quests suck then all that doesn't matter, but I'm tryin' to keep the faith. Even if Skyrim was a little disappointing in that regard.

Fallout 4 is low on my anticipated list after what we've seen. Nothing about that presentation stood out to me in a big way. Fallout 3++

Fjordson out chea hating on UC4 though. I see you. It's okay, Naughty Dog's only about to craft video game's Fury Road of 2016.

Courage

Fallout 4 kinda deflated my hype when they started focusing on building your own base/settlement. I bet that shit will be half assed in the grand scope of the game. I'm still gonna get it but I'm not expecting anything incredible. This is coming from a 'Fallout 3 > New Vegas' dude.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
yeah UC4 looks pretty mindblowing visually. Horizon looks amazing too. sounds like Just Cause 3 is gonna be ridiculous as well.

the Mass Effect trailer was great but I really want to see gameplay of that.

Esch

Banned
Fallout 4 kinda deflated my hype when they started focusing on building your own base/settlement. I bet that shit will be half assed in the grand scope of the game. I'm still gonna get it but I'm not expecting anything incredible. This is coming from a 'Fallout 3 > New Vegas' dude.

Any game mechanic where you're forcing the player to repeatedly put time/effort into an identical bullshit task (defending a home you build) is a big fucking mistake. You'd think Bethesda learned their lesson with Oblivion Gates. But nah....

Fjordson

I'm hoping that's just optional. One of the best parts of those games to me is just wandering around like some Western drifter so I'm not really concerned about my home base.

Courage

Any game mechanic where you're forcing the player to repeatedly put time/effort into an identical bullshit task (defending a home you build) is a big fucking mistake. You'd think Bethesda learned their lesson with Oblivion Gates. But nah....

It's why AC Revelations was so trash.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Nas & Drake's Obey Your Thirst Teaser. Vince Staples and Isaiah Rashad are in there too.

Dej Loaf - XXL Freestyle and profile. That kind of sucked.

The Game ft. Drake - 100 video shoot.

Ka & Preservation ft. Roc Marciano - Day 81 video.

Black Milk - Story and Her video. Good song off of a great album.

Mike WiLL Made It's #InstrumentalTuesdays Vol.3
- No Tomorrow
- Never Satisfied
- This Could Be Us

Meek Mill, French Montana & Chris Brown - Poppin' (Remix). Remixing Rico Richie's single. It's okay.

Young Guru on The Combat Jack Show. Look forward to listening to this when this week calms down.

Most Expensivest Shit - 2 Chainz & Diplo try on $48k glasses. "Yeah yeah we skateboard uh.. we Kick, Push."

I'm hoping that's just optional. One of the best parts of those games to me is just wandering around like some Western drifter so I'm not really concerned about my home base.
It's completely optional. You can pretend it doesn't exist.

:lol yeah Battlefront looks pretty fun. I'm excited for that and Fallout.

Sony's presser was disappointing for me personally. Not that I don't get why other people went crazy for it, but I'm not really a Shenmue guy, Uncharted always puts me to sleep and I've never been clamoring for a FF7 remake. Last Guardian actually showing up was cool, but I'm still not even sure what the game is there. What they did show looked a little dull.

i thought that at first too but then i started to realize a lot of shit is going on in last guardian. there's prolly gonna be some mad puzzle work in that game, all depending on how you communicate to that ugly ass dog with wings.

and the graphics are ehh but the animations and the level design looked so good imo.

i got a lot on my hype list this e3. shit came through like mad for me:

uncharted 4 (this shit looking like a straight action movie now, so much detail in the chaos)
mirror's edge
star wars battlefront
deus ex
mgs v
just cause 3
horizon
ghost recon: coke boys

then you got the games strictly for my weeaboos (some of which i'm hyped for too):
ff 7 remake
shenmue
nier 2
last guardian

e3 came through and blessed us. fallout 4 showing disappointed me tbh, but everything else was so on point that i don't even care. like mirror's edge alone would have me hyped, the rest is too much.

Fjordson

Yeah there is a lot of good stuff overall coming imo. I've said this in other threads, but the pressers aren't really as important as they used to be imo. The first party "system seller" isn't as big a deal these days and a lot of the games I'm most excited for are third party ones (MGS V, Deus Ex, Fallout 4, Battlefront, etc.).

Yeah there is a lot of good stuff overall coming imo. I've said this in other threads, but the pressers aren't really as important as they used to be imo. The first party "system seller" isn't as big a deal these days and a lot of the games I'm most excited for are third party ones (MGS V, Deus Ex, Fallout 4, Battlefront, etc.).

yeah even sony's big hyped reveals were multiplatform. but still uncharted 4 and last guardian will be interesting.

injurai

Banned
SMH at that vitriol being sent Shenmue 3's way for them using a kickstarter to secure the funding. Good on Sony, everything they did was a great mobilization of the industry to bring this project to life.

This E3 finally made me get rid of my Wii U and Vita, so I guess some good came out of it

kkslider.jpg

You told me we would be together forever.

'We On the Go!!' off that Slum Village is amazing. I don't really know how Elzhi could skip a project like this. He would've ripped some of these beats...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom