• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabeeNo

Sony won?

UhgpflB.png

IrishNinja

Huh. How did I just see that Geto Boys are trying to Kickstart a new album

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/getoboys/geto-boys-new-album-habeas-corpus/description

Some really tempting rewards left...

full

id demand a relative also be sent a video of scarface shedding a tear about my passing

is Kanye the next director of MGS

make it happen Konami

its a shame they didn't try this before closing up shop, god knows they let everyone else have a go at silent hill until someone put up a real effort

nintendo lost

well sure but you know he's coppin rare amiibos

What's the point of a hip hop kickstarter? I can kind of see why De La would do one given the sample issue, but the Geto Boys can't just hit up soundcloud and find some dope production? Scarface can't call in a favor with Khaled or Ross for features? He can't get Nas and/or Hov without contractual bullshit requirements?

Speaking of Saigon, does Just Blaze have the worst luck with artists? I remember being hyped for the album 100 years back. Shame.

https://vimeo.com/16942993 This beat though.
I remember seeing an article on Saigon in Time Magazine about him being the next Kanye lmao. Dude was nice and had dope beats but didn't really make great songs. I know many of you guys liked The Greatest Story Never Told but to me it felt so generic and dated. That was around the time a lot of NY artists were basically remaking classic 90s themes/concepts but with no personality.

Nabs

There was a point in time where I can say that I liked Saigon.

Then he started to rap drunk and sound like a mess.

Then he got really homophobic. It just got really hard to listen to the guy.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Omg this Troy Ave Breakfast Club interview is a certified classic.

Dude copping to selling cocaine to Manolo Rose

Envy: "Allegedly, of course"
Troy: "Not allegedly, THATS A FACT"

This shit is a worthy sequel to the Dame interview in delusion.

overcast

This is a jam.
Nas has been hanging out with some dope producers. Don't worry man. For sure he'll get them on his next record. Gonna be dope. I mean surely, don't sweat it Nas stans.

Fjordson

That's a great track. Kamasi got the midas touch right now.

I didn't even know new Thundercat was on the way. Excited.

edit: didn't know because it was announced today. Oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom