• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

If you think the year is weak just hang it up and stop listening to modern rap altogether the year has been a a hip hop dream and I don't think the naysayers have anything more to look forward to in the coming years...

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
If you think the year is weak just hang it up and stop listening to modern rap altogether the year has been a a hip hop dream and I don't think the naysayers have anything more to look forward to in the coming years...
But what about the HITZ!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQU4JlnFq-g

ZlYRQB2.png

NY Lost.

yo those comment hahah

Now it's a fact you the Greatest ever. Biggie would honor you, Jay gon learn to accept it and Eminem taking notes. July 17th #Youcantstopdestiny Preorder Now.
followed by
THATS A FACT!! That's deep man. I know they hear Pap man i know deep down they do and they respect it. People that have a good ear for music know what's good music and good lyrics and good concepts. What else the haters gonna say now? They gotta give the respect.

Fjordson

Geedorah even over like Madvillainy???

Yeah shit has been great. And there's probably more to come.

overcast

Man.. what a garbage ass article. Honestly who gives a shit about this kind of stuff? There aren't a lot of hits, and the writer does not say that is a negative necessarily so why does it even matter? This quote is laughable "I take small comfort in the prediction that at least my man Fetty Wap, a.k.a. Fetty Vandross, is destined to go gold."

Sure breh. Just like Sremmlife and Barter 6 went gold? Complex is garbage.
No artist is exactly the same but they have more in common than many of the rappers we compare in here.
This is true.
Fucking great gif.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Man.. what a garbage ass article. Honestly who gives a shit about this kind of stuff? There aren't a lot of hits, and the writer does not say that is a negative necessarily so why does it even matter? This quote is laughable "I take small comfort in the prediction that at least my man Fetty Wap, a.k.a. Fetty Vandross, is destined to go gold."

Sure breh. Just like Sremmlife and Barter 6 went gold? Complex is garbage.
breh it's just hits
we talmbout hits
hits

chill, Drake will save you soon.

SremmLife went gold internationally (by US cert standards) if Mike WiLL's numbers check out BTW, which is also a big deal because that's an absolutely insane amount of copies sold in foreign markets compared to domestic.

Tokubetsu

The GOAT

CTayTj3.png

It's a great album but it's in square in the middle of his discography as far as rank

this is what happens when you fux with sales-age

ain't no one got time for that in the peterboy era

YOU HEAR HOW FAST HE RAPPIN THO FAM
NY BACK
SOMEONE GO TELL THAT KID THAT MAKES THOSE EMINEM THREADS

legit don't know how you can appreciate that but not Food/Vaudville/etc

8nu6h6g.png

was gonna post a ninja scroll gif but I know how quick some of y'all panties get ruffled by anime violence and im trying to better s/o to a couple gafhoppers xoxo

AYE

9 MILLIMETER MY BROTHERS MY KEEPER WAS SERVIN THAT ETHER BEFORE I DID FEATURES

MY MAMACITA SHE KNOW HOW TO GREET ME SHE KNOW HOW TO KEEP ME SHE BET' NOT GET

QgmRexJa.gif

This has been stuck in my head since last night. This dude Vince turning me into a Future fan and shit

mooooose

Operation Doomsday is a classic, the production is crazy, DOOM's rhymes are crazy, and there aren't wasted verses.

Take Me To Your Leader's DOOM cuts are dope but all those weed carrier verses are straight garbage.

Vaudeville Villain is his most underrated, this album is fire. DOOM just focused on spitting.

Mm.. Food definitely has his most quotables.

Madvillainy is a classic but at this point, I never want to go back to it. It's just long and daunting.

Black Bastards is too hard to listen to anymore, which sucks. I gotta try to get into it again.

Grakl

Operation: Doomsday and Vaudeville Villain are my favorite from DOOM, and King Geedorah + Madvillainy are right behind them

I haven't listened to Madvillainy in a while though tbh, listen to the other three pretty often

DominoKid

AYE

9 MILLIMETER MY BROTHERS MY KEEPER WAS SERVIN THAT ETHER BEFORE I DID FEATURES

MY MAMACITA SHE KNOW HOW TO GREET ME SHE KNOW HOW TO KEEP ME SHE BET' NOT GET

QgmRexJa.gif

This has been stuck in my head since last night. This dude Vince turning me into a Future fan and shit

future christ will accept you.

Future Hendrix da gawd

Vince staples album is good too, been said a lot here already tho

Overall it's been a pretty good year for rap so far. Just need King Aubrey to bless us with the big album soon

Eos

really love the production on summertime 06
it's clear that at times it is carrying the album but vince is p good himself. definitely was not expecting the album to be as good as it was.
my fav 3 tracks would be: lift me up, jump off the roof, and a toss up between lemme know or secorita

Nibel

Nah gotta give Vince some credit, he sounds confident and hungry

Know what? I'm happy that a relatively new cat actually delivers in the dark age of Shmurdaism

Fjordson

What the fuck.

Dying @ the title. Christ Bearer Talks Being "Proud" of Cutting Off His Shaft

After deeply cutting his penis, Christ Bearer said that he had a "f**k the world" moment and he decided to jump off of a two-story balcony. The rapper then revealed that he didn't fully realize his mistake until months later, as he claims that he was high following the life changing incident. With that said, Christ Bearer said that he's proud of what he did, because he feels that no other man has done what he did.

0064_qaev.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
omg watch the entire video, being careful not to accidentally say that RZA was off that PCP too. This dude is spitting some BARS

I started taking enbalment fluid at like 16. It wasn't nothing rigorous or anything tho, I didn't make it a part of my diet until like 21.

Vlad: So it says that you cut your penis off:
Bearer: I mean don't believe everything you read, you kno-
Vlad: Did you cut your penis off?
Bearer: I mean, no I did. I fucked up my n***a in a lot of ways but at the same time I didn't cut my penis off and shit, I probably get more pussy than you. But I did cut a lot of my penis off. We still hangin' my n***a, I'm able to work with what I 'm working with and get it down.

Monks cut off their testicles? I don't know what they do but they ain't do what I did

The knife? Or whatever I had? It was too sharp. It was too sharp. Cause what I did... my shit was like... that shit was too sharp.

Like, I did the cut, but I think I cut too much man

I was yelling. It was a celebration. It's still a celebration. Biatch.

I'm still out there working harder than I used to. All praise to Allah, I'm working hard out there.

I can't stop laughing at this dude's demeanor omg

Wasn't Method Man annoyed that this dude was even affiliated with Wu Tang? Could've sworn I heard him express something like that at some point.

Some of the things he's saying in this video though brehs looooool Jesus Christ
Bearer

Yoooo this guy

"It wasn't really no suicide attempt...I'll take that if you want to, but it wasn't really, cause the state I was in, I would never try to commit suicide. But of course I jumped off a 2 story balcony.............It was just like, 'I'm prolly gon' die anyway', it was just like that. 'Oops.'"

omg watch the entire video

LMAO halfway through man!

"I was like in a cartoon world, when you smoke that PCP you be like... in an electronic world, you know election, neutron world. Shit is just not, you know what happens in the sub-atomic world is different to what happens in this reality."

"Okay so you were in a fantasy world..."

"Nah not necessarily a fantasy world I wouldn't even say."

Dude is killing me.

That the new Christ Bearer track?

Fuuuuuuuuuck I'm slow FORGIVE ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom