• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

AND MY PAIN IS NEVER OVER
PILLS & POTIONS FIX ME UP
tumblr_nqd26qBuJP1qawxnko5_250.gif

tumblr_nqd26qBuJP1qawxnko4_250.gif

Young Magus

About to bump that Boogie and some Vince Staples to some Korean dramas. Good looking yall.

BTW that new Pete Rock is good, but I just can't shake the similarity between him and Dilla.

How so? Influences? Samples? Styles?

Also, Favorite Dilla Albums?
Not Donuts pls

Also Also, Tokus you post good gifs. You da real mvp.

RP912

Banned
How so? Influences? Samples? Styles?

Also, Favorite Dilla Albums?
Not Donuts pls

Also Also, Tokus you post good gifs. You da real mvp.

Probably how he flipped the styles on his new album. It reminds me of how Dilla did beats with the heavy bass and flitering. As far as my favorite Dilla album...besides Donuts lol, I love his vinyl years album. Dat she said remix tho..

Eos

The Mike Will/Swae Lee/weekend/Future 'drinks on us' is fiiiiirrrrrreeeeee.

The beat and production is soooooooo gooood.

Edit lol wow this song is a few months old.
Yeah it's a great song
Easily could've been a weeknd solo but swae lee wasn't that bad himself. Future wasn't needed but still good nonetheless

m3k

Kanye is treated poorly .... Why compare him to everyone, GAF already hates him

Its almost like these thread are made on purpose

RP912

Banned
So the verdict to the Boogie mixtapes. Dude reminds me of a digimon breed between MC Ehit and Pusha T. I dig the fact he does a few bangers and lots of retrospective stuff.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
now that Apple Music has to pay their artists the first few months they probably can't afford his Uber

I mean, you know Apple has that shit on lock when dude had to produce for Kendrick under an alias. Not tryna open up any route that can lead to controversy, be it NWA or Dee Barnes. Strictly a commercial producer now, though now it seems like they've even removed him from Beats marketing.

OG Kush

now that Apple Music has to pay their artists the first few months they probably can't afford his Uber

I mean, you know Apple has that shit on lock when dude had to produce for Kendrick under an alias. Not tryna open up any route that can lead to controversy, be it NWA or Dee Barnes. Strictly a commercial producer now, though now it seems like they've even removed him from Beats marketing.

what? got a source for this?

regardless of how much of that is true or joking, I do think apple had a hand. Which is weird though because while maybe performing Fuck the Police (although it's 2015 that controversy should be long dead) might ruffle some feathers, I feel like the adage that any publicity is good publicity holds, not to mention that the people that will buy products because of the Dre cosign aren't going to be turned off by such a performance, it's literally the exact opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom