• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

Gotta keep warm for the winter 😊✌️

E55iDOt.gif

overcast

Great avatar Cheddahz. One of the best Simpsons moments.
Vince Staples actually sold 13K first week.
Yeah, that makes more sense. Doesn't mean they're good numbers but still. Decent. Also means he didn't lie about Itunes or w/e.
When being ironic/tumblr goes too far.
Fuck Jay Elec and the rich wife he rode in on.

CRS

Fuck a Prodigy album. I'm okay with a featured verse but that's it.

Any more and it's destined to go to the recycle bin.

Furyous

Asap Rocky said the majority of Atlanta rappers sound the same. Killer Mike sounds NOTHING like Bob who sounds NOTHING like TI who sounds NOTHING like Future who sounds NOTHING like Young Thug. People were saying the same shit in 2003. It's been 12 years of people bitching about the south! Gotdamn time flies fast as shit.

Don't even get me started on the current crop of young New York emcees... Asap crew sound like they from the south, Joey Badass is stuck in 1996, Troy Ave is stuck in 2003, No comment on Flatbush Zombies, and Bodega Bamz could be a south artist.

Asap Rocky said the majority of Atlanta rappers sound the same. Killer Mike sounds NOTHING like Bob who sounds NOTHING like TI who sounds NOTHING like Future who sounds NOTHING like Young Thug. People were saying the same shit in 2003. It's been 12 years of people bitching about the south! Gotdamn time flies fast as shit.

Don't even get me started on the current crop of young New York emcees... Asap crew sound like they from the south, Joey Badass is stuck in 1996, Troy Ave is stuck in 2003, No comment on Flatbush Zombies, and Bodega Bamz could be a south artist.

*shrug*

I'd say 90% of them sound the same: like trash.
fz4TEPX.png

Eos

i thought albert einstein was good

2013 had a shitload of releases too
albums from hov, ye, jcole, ferg, rocky, eminem, danny brown, rtj, etc etc

how many of them were good tho, that's a different question

codhand

nah it's just that the Alc/ Prodigy project featured really, really, bland, borderline dumb, lyrics.

on no planet was it the best album of 2013, and i still think an instrumental version would be the best version

alc reaching a saturation point is a sentiment i can understand, i just personally never get tired of hearing his stuff, at least not yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom