• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibel

a75b689c.jpg

August 28th
Beauty Behind The Madness

http://pitchfork.com/news/59749-the-weeknd-announces-new-album-beauty-behind-the-madness/

injurai

Banned
danny brown was pretty fresh back then, no shame in admitting that

if you backpeddle and act like you didn't think so now, you have no conviction in your liking your current flavor of the year

alc reaching a saturation point is a sentiment i can understand, i just personally never get tired of hearing his stuff, at least not yet.

Can't even understand it tbh. Everyone has different saturation points and whatever but.........nah.

Give me one Alchemist project per month for the rest of ever and I'll live a happy life.

Old was great. Like you could argue that side b obviously wasn't as strong as side a but it still had a few songs that slap like smokin and drinkin and dip. Overall it fell flat compared to the first half, but that first half is so good that it deserved top 5 status at least

2013 was a great year for major label rap releases imo. Certainly has better longevity than whatever came out last year imo. I still bump tracks from yeezus, stay trippy, nothing was the same and trap lord

Not to mention the indie stuff like nights gambit

Old was great. Like you could argue that side b obviously wasn't as strong as side a but it still had a few songs that slap like smokin and drinkin and dip. Overall it fell flat compared to the first half, but that first half is so good that it deserved top 5 status at least

2013 was a great year for major label rap releases imo. Certainly has better longevity than whatever came out last year imo. I still bump tracks from yeezus, stay trippy, nothing was the same and trap lord

Not to mention the indie stuff like nights gambit

What major label releases even came out in 2014? I can only think of Forest Hills Drive and Oxymoron (the latter qualifies, right?). Last year was RTJ, Gibbs and Black Milk for me.

Esch

Banned

if i turn in a paper that has a really good first half and the second half and conclusion are moldy shyte, then at the very best, I have earned a C-, not a B, not a B+

Old side b is pure garbage

First Impressions: Innocent Country is tight. Chris' flow and the production really compliment each other. There's a good mix of more conventional and out-there, creative stuff and while I think there are less standouts than on Ghost at the Finish Line, it's ultimately a more consistent and sonically coherent album. Second half of 2015 is off to a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom