• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.
mqunTrN.png

I'll admit when I first heard U Guessed It I thought it was a Lupe-esque troll song like Thot 97. That shit is horrible but sounds calculated as fuck.

overcast

I really really didn't like it. But tbh, even with Trilogy I started to lose interest after House of Balloons.
Yeah, I didn't care for Kiss Land at all really.
House of Balloons/Glass Table is the only good thing about The Weeknd imo...
This is way too far.
Old was great. Like you could argue that side b obviously wasn't as strong as side a but it still had a few songs that slap like smokin and drinkin and dip. Overall it fell flat compared to the first half, but that first half is so good that it deserved top 5 status at least
True scholar.
I was thinking of this gif all day and Courage delivers.
GOAT. Deep philosophies.

DominoKid

It's not even funny anymore. This exactly what I expected. His rapping actually hurts in my ears and I'm really not joking. The other day Monster feat. Rihanna was playing in the car and I swear I got nervous and felt stressed out.

Monster probably the only one of them pop joints i like. Need an Em-less version. Video is cool too

Probably seeing a black chick getting undressed in front of him

Nah i bet abel like them ethiopian chicks

HiResDes

New Quelle Chris is gonna get so much play just seems like it will keep consistently growing on me, doesn't have the highs of either of his previous efforts but no lows either really.

New Celestial Trax and a Lee Bannon effort out. Gotta respect Bannon's constant evolution, but I do miss his more traditional beats.

Maco has like twenty bumping tracks and about ten of them are complete loosies.

codhand

New Quelle Chris is gonna get so much play just seems like it will keep consistently growing on me, doesn't have the highs of either of his previous efforts but no lows either really.

that's how i felt after two listens. real interesting vibe he consistently manages to create, even if this album lacks some straight bangers that other albums of his have had in the past.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Gwen is the shit, fuck y'all.

Miss me with angry screaming Em again. Shit sounds like he just rapped it over some other beat and laid his vocals over this one. That weird garbled sing songy shit is awful. Just awful.

overcast

Yup. Yelly, stadium pop chorus over a weird pop rock beat. Em rapping with little regard to the beat. I'll say the verses aren't as bad as usual though.
I'm at work, but thanks for writing your thoughts on the new em track. Sounds like exactly what I've been needing 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom