• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBK

Banned
fuck kendrick

1408.gif

I'll take some new Jay Rock over K Dot though.

According to itunes... Kendrick's album won't have "i" on it.

Also it's listed as [Untitled]

Rolling Stones suggested it's on the album. I'm assuming it's an extended version. Hopefully like the SNL version. My biggest problem with i is that it sounds too perfect. Not in terms of being a perfect song, it's far from it. But in terms of the instrumentation - everything is clean. It's a perfect interpolation of the Isleys Brothers sample yet feels lifeless and mechanical. Yet every time I hear it live it sounds dope.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sop2V_MREEI

That's a record that should jam, not be a cardboard copy.

Esch

Banned
Pretty neutral about the new Kendrick for now. Expecting a super serious business album for artists but hopefully theres some more fun joints on it.

Fjordson

But Awesome sucks.

and Only One is gonna be on the album too.

writing this album off my list.
So is Awesome gonna be on the album? I haven't been keeping up.

That and Only One are definitely no good imo so I have my doubts, but I like All Day and am coming around on Wolves. Still holding out hope.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
I don't think there's another artist I'm looking forward to hearing music from more than Kendrick.

Kanye is the closest, because of the spectacle that his album's usually are.

Bronson is up there, but not quite.

PlayDat

Didn't they have something similar in the first one or an I misremembering.

They could have been better about it in the first game too, but I wasn't nearly as bothered by it since it's actually part of the plot there. I don't like how throwaway it seems here. It looks like the whole joke is "lol you thought you were raping someone haha."

Is this reference to something? Otherwise why spoil such a new thing in an unrelated thread?

I don't really consider it a spoiler since articles were written about it way ahead of the games release. That + the videos out there are the whole reason I know about it since I haven't actually played the game yet. Game was refused classification in Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom