• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I got all the fuckery I was gonna get this week with Ghost but throw in tweet mill and 50 claiming he's worth 4m in open court I think I need to read an encyclopedia for a few days or some shit like that

overcast

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1083700
3DWYfpC.png

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I shouldn't like DS2 but I do.

Like sometimes I only want to play a song but then end up going through some of the album cuts and just vibing. That is unusual, because I don't think they're very good but...

Stick Talk, Trap N***as and Where Ya At ft. Quentin Miller are the best songs on there, everything else is take it or leave it.

EDIT: Might add Freak Hoes, Kno The Meaning and Real Sisters (or at least the beat) to that.

Fuck talking clear so you all can hear/
I'd rather rap like a fucking auctioneer/

Eminem is self aware about his rappity rap stuff, he just doesn't have the team around him anymore to help him steer the ship. It's sad because you can hear that old Slim Shady flow every now and then in these freestyles.

So praise a genius/
Hope this don't get taken out of text-
-but Hillary I promise to wipe my server clean....
..if you face subpoenas/

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
GAF-Hop |OT14| where ya ass was at when the fuckery took over

Still think it should be a Troy Ave/Tyga shaming title.

Only direction Eminem needs is the way to the Recycle Bin

no lies detected.

I remember Just Blaze saying he did some criticism of Em in the studio, shortly thereafter the session ended and Just didn't hear from Em for hours. Finally he called the next day and say no one has ever really challenged him in the studio before, and wanted to work some more.

The funny thing about that story is that the actual tracks they've done are trash.

no lies detected.

I remember Just Blaze saying he did some criticism of Em in the studio, shortly thereafter the session ended and Just didn't hear from Em for hours. Finally he called the next day and say no one has ever really challenged him in the studio before, and wanted to work some more.

The funny thing about that story is that the actual tracks they've done are trash.

After years of everyone dickriding him hard those words must have shaken him to the core.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
no lies detected.

Cold Wind Blows is dope.

no lies detected.

Heh, I never heard this before. That yes man culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom