• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Dame is disrespecting Mook over Drake lmao. I get it, Mook isn't on Drake's level. But Dame is sounding mad disrespectful about Mook right now.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I really like it apart from the goofy female vocal bit and the random 'boingggg!!!' sound effect. I know it's supposed to be retro west coast and all, but that shit toooooo funny
Mm84Hms.png

reminded me of this tbh

This is Kendrick's third album. Section.80 was his first studio album and Good Kid was his first major label debut and second studio album.

Nibel

but some of you dickriding underground cats nobody gives a shit about is alright or what
KuGsj.gif

Also, this is amazing

irXQB9f.png

ethics in rap journalism 2015 brehs

Underground peeps need there dick ridden. There's no use in dickriding when there already exists a large volume of dickriders. You need to pick and choose your dicks nibel

studyguy

but some of you dickriding underground cats nobody gives a shit about is alright or what
KuGsj.gif

Also, this is amazing

irXQB9f.png

ethics in rap journalism 2015 brehs

I expect nothing less from 97 tbh.

Also thanks for the link.

It's aight... definitely bouncier than I would have ever expected to be sure.

IrishNinja

Section 80 isn't that good so we can forget it for now.

but that Taylor Swift knocks huh?

damn, this got dealt with real quick

I'm scared to see how far low some of y'all are gonna go on kendricks dick this time around. Ride safely my friends.

this is an elaborate alt you've got here tokus

KuGsj.gif

do they not bump Ka in germany fam

Underground peeps need there dick ridden. There's no use in dickriding when there already exists a large volume of dickriders. You need to pick and choose your dicks nibel

droppin jewelz

Courage

To clarify, Section 80 is solid but it's overrated for sure. The highs I can remember are HiiiPower, Hol' Up, Poe Man Dreams, Keisha's Song and Rigamortus. Everything else is decent to trash.

Habits & Contradictions is better.

EDIT: Fuck Your Ethnicity is good too actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom