• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

studyguy

Rich Gang fans shitting up the thread with uneducated opinions
e5YuU.gif

Considering the dickriding that's about to go down should this album leak, it's pretty fitting.

Courage

But so much of what makes Spiteful Chant great is that it's Iron. I don't think the lyrics and flows are that good, and the hook is weak.

I still remember that Assassins Creed-trailer, first time I heard Iron. One of my favorite E3-moments.

Exactly breh, it's the sample. Other than that, weak.

Esch

Banned
Just realized Kendrick quoted the GOAT / his favorite rapper on King Kunta

"I was gonna kill a couple rappers but they did it to themselves"

71qysx1.png

Going into GAF Hop post history is a low blow. We all have :scust: posts in the stash. Tastes can change a lot over a few years

Toku looking at the screen right now like

beastzgbqg.gif

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
King Kunta is groovy, but it ain't fire. Kids throwing that verb around a bit too much. It's aight. I'm digging the direction the album is headed though.

Not listening until album is out. I wish I didn't listen to that death grips track until I listened to the album. Then again I'm still happy I listened to it because it was a great track.

Since we're going back in time to remember people embarrassing themselves, remember when this came out and every rapper decided to create their own version? And then Gun Dick released this. Is there a more confident wack underground rapper?

then he tried to act like it wasn't a diss smh

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
The College Dropout = Late Registration = Graduation = 808s = MBDTF = Watch the Throne = Yeezus

giphy.gif

<3

Man, every time I go back to mid-late 90s Redman/Def Squad/etc, I get super nostalgic for that Erick Sermon sound.

We need a new Redman album asap. Or Blackout 3. Something.

IrishNinja

I am not without flaws Irish, I am constantly growing. Constantly moving closer to the void. A work in progress until the pits crush me into non existence.

But never forget, without my ignorance I would a never brought y'all together.

bless <3
i took the shot but much love, we'd not've done this had you not taken the initiative, and god knows i say some garbage shit then too

Love, Toku. It's not like you dapped Slaughterhouse like some other corny motherfuckers in here.

...awwww shit

Man, every time I go back to mid-late 90s Redman/Def Squad/etc, I get super nostalgia for that Erick Sermon sound.

We need a new Redman album asap. Or Blackout 3. Something.

+1
El Nino 2, for real

Section.80 is my favorite K.Dot album.

And King Kunta is alright, don't see the hype outside of possible stannery.

No Make Up is his worst, followed by Real, with i placing at third.

Esch

Banned
I would delve through IrishNinja's post history for some ether but vehemently stanning Sonic and Nas is enough, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom