• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

illadelph

What's that?

Edit: why the fuck can't I find Pikmin 3 anywhere? This shit just disappeared off the map. And I actually like my new Nintendo. Fuck me right
Nintendo wants you to buy that digital copy.

On the 3DS side, it's that same for OoT, Kid Icarus, and Star Fox 64

IrishNinja

Edit: why the fuck can't I find Pikmin 3 anywhere? This shit just disappeared off the map. And I actually like my new Nintendo. Fuck me right

@#$% totally slept on this one hoping for a good B2G1...few gamestops out here have it for just under $60 but damn

brehs can I take the L and ask an anime question...
vxqNSX7.png

is Legend Of The Galactic Heroes good? I was talking about space opera shit with a friend and he recommended it. The only full anime show I've watched is Berserk, which I liked.

HiiiLife

I'll be a HYPEBEAST and say...damn you ain't seen attack on Titan yet?

I don't fuck with animes like that but I thought that was cool.

Tokubetsu

brehs can I take the L and ask an anime question...
vxqNSX7.png

is Legend Of The Galactic Heroes good? I was talking about space opera shit with a friend and he recommended it. The only full anime show I've watched is Berserk, which I liked.

It's great. You'll love it. It's kinda the GOAT anime for rts/strategy game fans.

Maybe it's cause of that whole Frat situation, or cause "I Can't Rap vol. 1" mixtape popped up on my shuffle after I forgot about it, but I've been listening to Waka Flocka a whole lot more lately.

what's legend of galactic heroes? or do you mean ginga eiyu densetsu? nah I aint seen it yet.

Maybe it's cause of that whole Frat situation, or cause "I Can't Rap vol. 1" mixtape popped up on my shuffle after I forgot about it, but I've been listening to Waka Flocka a whole lot more lately.

cool. check out flockaveli and ferrari boyz if you haven't already

CRS

The Cool is going for 200 bucks. I think my stay in the vinyl game is gonna be a short one

The price is mainly because The Cool only had an initial print when it first came out. Vinyl wasn't as popular back then so they only had smaller runs (regardless that it was on a major) and once they were done, that was it. Also, you can get a copy for 80 bucks.

Man, now I'm thinking how dope it'd be to to have Death is Silent hanging next to The Cool with that Lone Wolf LP on the side.

ZsZjPKil.png

OK I'm legitimately confused so help me out GAF-Hop.

What's the difference between an album and a mixtape since I see everyone now putting their mixtape on iTunes and shit?

A mixtape used to be people rapping over other people's beats but then around the mid 2000's, mixtapes evolved into more creative projects. They had original beats, rhymes, and overall a lot more effort was put into them. Eventually the quality of music put out on mixtapes has increased to the point where the line between a mixtape and album was blurred. If you want to be technical about it, you can call something a mixtape when the artist released it without any help from their major label. But for the most part, the label 'mixtape' doesn't get dropped as much and it actually resides on the artist on what their project is called.

lupe's been really bad lately and i've also been guilty of retroactively shitting on his old stuff because of it but nah the cool was actually a pretty good album.

RBK

Banned
F&L and the Cool are highly regarded, there's no denying that.

T&Y will be the 3rd, but time will tell on that one.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
as someone who listened to Lasers way later, that shit still pissed me off.

like, the fact that he put that shit on a disc and sold it to people is moderately insulting lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom