• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Average as fuck. I'd say probably a bit better than J Cole cause you can detect some progression in his career (although it was from terrible to average).

He's a good rapper now filled with quite a bit of funny rhymes, but has a tendency to release bloated projects and generally always weak on features.

This is the most honest reply you'll get

Ok cool. Just wondering. I think he's dope. Though, I'm probably biased because I live like 15 minutes away from where he used to live, and have met him at ID labs a few years back.

Funny, J Cole is also someone I listen to often. lol

CAVs33KUsAAaYlL.jpg

so that's why she mad

Banks Playboy interview, she apparently accuses of Kdot of wanting to be the "safe black man" for white audiences. I l got a chuckle from the perfectly poor timing of that accusation. Homegirl stays holding those Ls.

CoolOff

Banks Playboy interview, she apparently accuses of Kdot of wanting to be the "safe black man" for white audiences. I l got a chuckle from the perfectly poor timing of that accusation. Homegirl stays holding those Ls.

She's making moves to win the award back-to-back.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Average as fuck. I'd say probably a bit better than J Cole cause you can detect some progression in his career (although it was from terrible to average).

at least he's somewhat funner to listen to then cole. holy shit I can't believe I said that about mac miller

Fjordson

Beats are sounding amazing for Mr. Wonderful based on the snippets.

Of course there's an interlude right in the middle of the album though. Fuck 90% of interludes and/or skits tbh.

Courage

Not listening to album snippets ever again. Listened to TPAB's snippets and it made me go into the album with a negative mindset. After giving it a fair shake and repeated listens, I'm definitely feeling it more.

I'm pretty sure I hate this song. That constant reverb sound is super annoying. It's like a hummingbird constantly flapping in my ear. The rest of the mixtape was cool.

Breh that's the best part. It's massaging my eardrums as I go to space. Sounds like a 70s-80s prog/electronic transition stretched to 4 minutes.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I still listen to Bet multiple times each week. So fucking good.

pay no mind to what the doubters all say
im gonna be around forever always-
-you can bet on it~~~

Remark

Banned
Don't see how anyone can hate Mac Miller after he dropped Watching Movies, Delusional Thomas AND Faces. All 3 great projects.

Mac is lightyears better than Cole will ever be.

J. Cole is in his lane though and he's cool with it so I don't hate the man, just don't fuck with the music like that.

St. Patrick's Day Playlist

Busta Rhymes – Gimme Some More – E.L.E. (1998)
Justinxshon – 1987 – Lostalgia (2014)
Language Arts Crew – So Long and Thanks for All the Groupies – Brand New Old Shit Vol.1 (2012)
Destruct – Write or Wrong feat. Joaquin Pacheo – Leaving Yet? (2011)
Da Brat – Da B Side ft. JD & The Notorious B.I.G. - Funkdafied (1994)
Blitz The Ambassador – Losing Your Mind feat. Kate Mattison - On My Mixtape Shit (2009)
CunninLynguists – Hellfire – A Piece of Strange (2006)
Rapsody – Sweetest Hangover – Thank H.E.R. Now (2011)
Sa-Roc - 711 A.D. ft. Born on the Horn – Ether Warz
Akua Naru – Rhyme Writer's High – The Journey Aflame (2011)
Fresh Daily – Art Mirrors – The Quiet Life (2011)
Xewin & Yarah Bravo – Strike A Pose – Strike A Pose [Single] (2013)
Kung Fu Vampire – Bread for Blood ft. Brother J & Butterscotch Clinton – Love Bites (2012)
SkyBlew – Let It Breathe – Jazz for Autumn Kismet (2015)
SkyBlew – The Green Balloons – Journeys in 1st Person (2014)
Raisi K The Raisin Man – XX Generals (2013)
Papa J. Ruiz – Regardless of the Outcome – 55 (2014)
Papa J. Ruiz – Lonesome Path (Like A Spoon) – 55 (2014)
N.W.A. - Gangsta Gangsta – Straight Outta Compton (1988)
Nikki D – Daddy's Little Girl – Daddy's Little Girl (1991)
Jermaine Cole – Premeditated Murder – Friday Night Lights (2010)
Akoko – Broken Bread – Cataraps (2013)
N-Tyce – Hush Hush Tip ft. Method Man (1994)
ScienZe – The Zoot Suite – Ella: Deleted Scenes (2013)

While putting this together. I just found out Destruct put out a new album this year. I'll be getting on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom