• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.
rXhka.png
rXhka.png
rXhka.png
rXhka.png

IrishNinja

uncle dom lemon lol

waccass rapping hobbit that should be thrown into a musical dumpster fire

yup...related:

anyway

Banks Playboy interview, she apparently accuses of Kdot of wanting to be the "safe black man" for white audiences. I l got a chuckle from the perfectly poor timing of that accusation. Homegirl stays holding those Ls.

I have no doubt that if she didn't step on so many toes, she would have been on it

ahahaha
the best part? bet you old girl thinks this is some venus in retrograde type conspiracy/timing against her, rather than the occam's razor that is her when keepin' it real goes wrong example of a life

Not listening to album snippets ever again. Listened to TPAB's snippets and it made me go into the album with a negative mindset. After giving it a fair shake and repeated listens, I'm definitely feeling it more.

feelin this post, some snippets have hyped me and others gave me a very wrong image/perception
just like early MGS4 trailers made shit look like a classic and not a hot dumpster fire of a game too

can't listen where i'm at now but loved the fuck out of Timbuktu, will bump soon

St. Patrick's Day Playlist

fam did you really not put a single House of Pain track here
like you ain't even gotta dig into Truth Crushed, just like some basic ass standards

HiResDes

Gucci's mane triple album: Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner all leaked...Can't be bothered to sift through that much excrement to find gold though anymore

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
^ On it. 🏃

Gucci's mane triple album: Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner all leaked...Can't be bothered to sift through that much excrement to find gold though anymore

I wonder how many gigs of shit he actually has saved up. I assume he's still not making tapes in prison.

HiResDes

Got this, the new Big Pooh, Father, and this Greg Grease album...Never heard of dude, but he's nice. GOOD LOOKS on the Mike Melinoe! Visiting his past work, Greg Grease gotta be the nicest dude I never heard of and he's been doing it for a while now, for shame!

Stop with that fucking joke, it's so fucking corny. It's been done to death.

Actually, matter of fact, I'm just going to leave the thread.

Fv07nGR.gif

Courage

I've already ran into people, IRL and online, that hate TPAB because it's either too preachy or the production sounds 'dated.' It's crazy how myopic people can be with the music they consume.

codhand

I've already ran into people, IRL and online, that hate TPAB because it's either too preachy or the production sounds 'dated.' It's crazy how myopic people can be with the music they consume.

yeah, itll be interesting to see what Needledrop has to say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom