• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

phanphare

Banned
.....what kind of cafeteria you been rolling in???

tumblr_marjl0m6JE1qebvfho1_500.jpg

RBK

Banned
Anyone have some recommendations for budget headphones? I'm talking pretty damn cheap, just looking for any improvement over these EarPods.

Kopite

Went to a new barber yesterday and asked him what he thought would be best for my hair. He said "your hair is nappy". I couldn't help but go "My hair is nappy, my dick is big, my nose is round and wide."I

Esch

Banned
New bronson is OK so far. For whatever reason I can't get that into it. maybe listening to Kenneth's super serious i am a musicman album feels like a stark contrast to this i guess.

beats are dope tho

RBK

Banned
New bronson is OK so far. For whatever reason I can't get that into it. maybe listening to Kenneth's super serious i am a musicman album feels like a stark contrast to this i guess.

beats are dope tho

He'll probably never top Rare Chandeliers.

Fjordson

Only disappointing track so far for me is City Boy Blues. Like the beat, but was hoping for at least one verse.

beats are dope tho
I think that will definitely be some people's reaction with them coming out so close together. And really, this is just Bronson doing his thing, so it's not gonna change people's minds on him or anything.

TPAB is hard for me to get through though, so this is a nice palate cleanser.

RBK

Banned
Nothing really stood out to me. Might have better(or more varied) production but I don't think Bronson utilized it well in the tape.

Have to give it another listen to solidify the above.

Nibel

Done with Bronson, and man: it's aight, but nothing mindblowing. Some great tracks (Terry, Actin' Crazy, A Light in The Addict, Only in America), and bunch of 'aight' tracks.

I think I like Bronsen the person more than his music.

Fjordson

I think it's great. Like every song except for City Boy Blues.

But it's definitely more Bronson. Not gonna change many minds about him as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom