• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having Thug Love Story 2017 and City Boy Blues back to back seems like a real bad idea. Over 6 minutes of no rapping in the middle of a rap album.

At least the music on City Boy Blues is pretty good.

Fjordson

Having Thug Love Story 2017 and City Boy Blues back to back seems like a real bad idea. Over 6 minutes of no rapping in the middle of a rap album.

At least the music on City Boy Blues is pretty good.
Yeah, really wish City Boy had at least one verse. Musically it's nice. Only section that really drags for me.

I have no issue with "City Boy Blues" not having rap on it, and it rolls nicely from that loud psychedelic blues into the smooth blues of "A Light In The Addict." I really like the emphasis on music in that section actually. My only nitpick with the stretch is that the interlude is probably a minute too long.

I have no issue with "City Boy Blues" not having rap on it, and it rolls nicely from that loud psychedelic blues into the smooth blues of "A Light In The Addict." I really like the emphasis on music in that section actually. My only nitpick with the stretch is that the interlude is probably a minute too long.

that whole interlude should be deleted really.

HiResDes

Anyone have some recommendations for budget headphones? I'm talking pretty damn cheap, just looking for any improvement over these EarPods.
Earpods actually aren't bad, but you need to be more specific like what kind of headphones are you talking, just take your ass to the thread.

RBK

Banned
Earpods actually aren't bad, but you need to be more specific like what kind of headphones are you talking, just take your ass to the thread.

I did search, but I ended up with like 20 different headphone threads.

I'm sure I've seen a OT at some point, but didn't want to create another thread either.

HiResDes

I did search, but I ended up with like 20 different headphone threads.

I'm sure I've seen a OT at some point, but didn't want to create another thread either.
There's one official thread in community.

... Anyway apparently this new Death Grips is their best since Money Store. I'm excited.

Galactic Love though

Alchemist brehs, good lawd.

Best thing I can say about the pacing on here is that it feels like Alchemist and Party Supplies co-executive produced the whole thing. It's like a trippy, bluesy, guitar + keys heavy road movie. Closing with Easy Rider after The Passage is sooooooo good.

I really, really like this project. It's not just "more Bronson." This is an album.

I like Mr. Wonderful.

2015 has been good to us brehs, we've been
3pRqv0j.png
nonstop.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Mr. Wonderful 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🔥🔥🔥🔥🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

IrishNinja

goddamn it esh

was gonna write up how i was feeln about Galactic Love but you hadda come in & crush the building on some andy kaufman shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom