• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

H1Z1 Early Access |OT| You've got red on you.

I think they already have a monsterous hit 50k people watching in liriks chat alone and it'll probably be that amount for a few days

best time for a new streamer to stream is now with this game

when it works anyways lol

Somnia

You'd think SoE would figure out a way to get a guy with 50k people watching a loading screen to get in...

Well their login servers for h1z1 are getting destroyed PLUS they are apparently being DDOS'd on top of that so their other games are crashing too. They have a lot on their plate.

fader

They have to make a living somehow...just not sure why anyone would watch this, or pewdiepie

i don't really sweat it. I don't like pewdiepie so I don't watch him, don't like watching girl streams that have their D cups taking 80% of the stream so I don't watch it but hey, they pay their bills with what they do so I have to give them props for that.

Tobor

I'm watching some guy named BikeMan on Twitch. This game is already pretty rad. The crafting is neat. I'd buy it this second if I thought I could log in.

Does this game run well with a controller? Native? my desktop is being used as a
"comfy couch" gaming center and I don't want to buy a desk

SRTtoZ

This is the type of situation that makes twitch streamers. Guy who doesnt even have a sub button has 17k viewers lol

Tobor

They'll probably dumb it down for the PS4 release but they are concentrating on the PC experience so I think you will have to wait.

I never said the crafting was complicated. I said there are many tabs and selections. Like damn.

You're still wrong. They've confirmed controller support is coming to the PC version. It was in a dev video.

Compsiox

Banned
You're still wrong. They've confirmed controller support is coming to the PC version. It was in a dev video.

I never said it wasn't. Like damn.

131.gif

wrongway

Dang man. I think the launch day blues were a given, but I kinda figured it'd running if unstable by night time. Sat down just in time to see Lirik sign off having been unable to play lol. Guess this got hit pretty hard... it's the current top seller on Steam. :x

Tobor

Streamer I'm watching just saw another player for the first time, and he's giving him a ride. Now they're searching some houses and he took the spark plugs from the car so the other guy can't steal the car. Game looks awesome!

Somnia

I don't even get the client to boot now, when I click play it just says "ERROR! There was an error completing your request. Please try again."

Streamer I'm watching just saw another player for the first time, and he's giving him a ride. Now they're searching some houses and he took the spark plugs from the car so the other guy can't steal the car. Game looks awesome!

And taking the spark plugs ended up killing him, lol.

Debatable, but it doesn't hurt you. Obviously the developers didn't have a prob-

Wait, what?

Uh it does absolutely hurt me. The type of people you see on PvE sever are very different from those you find on a PvP server. The mindset of the entire server will be different and that will negatively effect my gameplay experience. I'd prefer just one server type or at least none without PvP.

Somnia

Uh it does absolutely hurt me. The type of people you see on PvE sever are very different from those you find on a PvP server. The mindset of the entire server will be different and that will negatively effect my gameplay experience. I'd prefer just one server type or at least none without PvP.

You are VERY clearly going to stick to just PvP servers, how does people playing on a PvE server in any fucking way affect you?

Top Bottom