• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

H1Z1 Early Access |OT| You've got red on you.

the game, I don't know. If people loved Dayz then they should be all over it.

(but the constant whoring twitch broadcasters have to do is a total turn off.
stupid sound boards and graphics and shout outs for (mostly) a few bucks each time its depressing there must be a better way of doing monetisation).

Ryuuga

Banned
the game, I don't know. If people loved Dayz then they should be all over it.

(but the constant whoring twitch broadcasters have to do is a total turn off.
stupid sound boards and graphics and shout outs for (mostly) a few bucks each time its depressing there must be a better way of doing monetisation).

Yeah I tapped out. If I were to subscribe I'd sooner do that to broadcasters that focused on just playing the game instead of constantly being reminded they're streaming one.

So far I liked the bit I played but the ambient wildlife was like Skyrim. Bears, wolves, everywhere. I mean like every way I turned. That stuff will have to be calmed down of course.

Cool, the PvE is the only thing about this game that interests me really

Fordfx2

I just keep getting an "ERROR! there was an error completing your request. Please try again." after clicking play

Every game I get day one I cant play. :(

I thought I could get a little playtime before going to bed, but not having luck.

Ugh.

Will only play tomorrow after work.

some of them are melting down as they re-try and re-try to get into the game, before just anyone can get in.

and while they melt down their own stupid subscriber bot shout-outs are driving them nuts, while they repeat their regular follow button subscribe mantras in a monotone
It is like watching Howard Beale.

PaNaMa

Banned
Game Error G99

Malfunction:

There is an issue connecting to the login server. The login server may be down for maintenance. Please try again a little later. Be sure to check the forums for announcements on planned server shutdowns and estimated downtimes. If there has been no notification of a server shutdown, validate your game files from the LaunchPad and make sure that H1Z1.exe, awesomiumprocess.exe and launchpad.exe are all set as exceptions in your firewall/antivirus program(s). The login server may still be shut down without notification, but running through these steps will ensure that the problem is not on your end

Top Bottom