• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

H1Z1 Early Access |OT| You've got red on you.

Patch notes don't seem to mention anything about items outside of containers no longer spawning. Hopefully they fix that too. It went from finding stuff everywhere to only finding water, canned food and clothes to only finding clothes to finding nothing at all as the day went by.
Removing the delete function should help help. I know some people would come across gear they couldn't fit or need and delete it so nobody else would find it.

owlbeak

Ah man, they fixed the event tickets being found in the world. Just found one last night (the only thing I found all night) and it didn't get added to my inventory.

Pumped for the servers to go back up. I'm in an area full of containers. :)

Hung_real

Do they delete items that got dropped in the wilderness automatically ?

I stashed my gun earlier in a very standout tree and I want to come back for it

Overdoziz

Banned
Removing the delete function should help help. I know some people would come across gear they couldn't fit or need and delete it so nobody else would find it.
It was more an issue of stuff not actually respawning at all, even in locations where stuff used to spawn before. There was basically no point in playing anymore today because there was pretty much nothing to find on Solace.

Shaky

The landmines look pretty cool (did anyone else see when CohhCarnage tested them LOL?) but I think I'm more excited to try out molotovs.

I knew the worked. My buddy got some from somebody else's airdrop day one and it took us about 30 minutes for the three of us to find each other. The second we did he said "here you guys carry it" dropped it on the floor and we were all killed. It was funny.

JambiBum

After seeing how awesome they are. I am totally going to be the unibomber type. Build some rickety ass shack in the woods and build bombs all day to place around pleasant valley.

Honestly I'd build a shack under a bridge and then place the mines around the shack. Then I'd sit in the shack and wait until I heard an explosion. People run under bridges all the time to try to stay off of the roads. When they see your shack they would go to investigate and then booooom.

FrsDvl

H1Z1 Game @H1Z1game · 8s 8 seconds ago
[H1Z1 Update] The servers should be coming back online in 1 hour or less. Standby for more updates.

antonz

Honestly I'd build a shack under a bridge and then place the mines around the shack. Then I'd sit in the shack and wait until I heard an explosion. People run under bridges all the time to try to stay off of the roads. When they see your shack they would go to investigate and then booooom.

oh yes. Bait Huts will be a thing for sure.

Compsiox

Banned
H1Z1 Game @H1Z1game · 8s 8 seconds ago
[H1Z1 Update] The servers should be coming back online in 1 hour or less. Standby for more updates.

a7P2vFQ.gif

FrsDvl

What's the TS again? Also how many people are going to be there...Also do we know where we are building?

Check second post of this thread for details! I will post location in email tags, so we don't get over run by lurkers.

Usually we're with about 6 to 7, but might be more tonight.

Somnia

H1Z1 Game @H1Z1game · 1m 1 minute ago
[H1Z1 Update] The servers are taking more time than expected to come back up. Expect updates right here.

besada

Banned
If the servers come up, I'll be on Solace, but my mic isn't working at the moment. New adapter coming in the mail. So if I don't talk, I'm not being a prick. And I can hear you.

I was on this morning, killed a zombie full of loot, including a military back pack, got all excited, was approached by a weaponless guy saying "friend bro, friend bro!", who shot me in the head seconds later.

Top Bottom