• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

H1Z1 Early Access |OT| You've got red on you.

antonz

After a while you won't need the map anymore. I can pretty much navigate through the whole thing without a map now. Use it a few times, memorize it and you're good to go

Yep memorize a few key points and the general location on the map and you can get a good idea of where you are

Dubz

I just DL'd Teamspeak, and I searched for this server "BeEatNU.me" in the server name box, and nothing came up. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: USER ERROR.. got it

I've been following this thread and it seems to me that everyone loves the game and open nature of the publisher with the consumer. Updates and fixes have been quick which is good, with that said how does it compared to Day-Z? Yes I know they are two entirely different experiences but I'm just curious to know your input Gaf.

I have a shit PC and I have no idea on how to assemble one lol so I just stick to twitch and watch the craziness. Luckily this is coming to ps4 down the road.

Teknoman

I've been following this thread and it seems to me that everyone loves the game and open nature of the publisher with the consumer. Updates and fixes have been quick which is good, with that said how does it compared to Day-Z? Yes I know they are two entirely different experiences but I'm just curious to know your input Gaf.

I have a shit PC and I have no idea on how to assemble one lol so I just stick to twitch and watch the craziness. Luckily this is coming to ps4 down the road.

Imo it seems like its more everyday guy survival if that makes any sense.

Compsiox

Banned

Brace yourself for the wait. It will be a long one.

Shady859

If the servers come up, I'll be on Solace, but my mic isn't working at the moment. New adapter coming in the mail. So if I don't talk, I'm not being a prick. And I can hear you.

I was on this morning, killed a zombie full of loot, including a military back pack, got all excited, was approached by a weaponless guy saying "friend bro, friend bro!", who shot me in the head seconds later.

Haha I know the feeling I keep getting hassled that my mic is really soft. New adapter coming tomorrow that hopefully will let me use my headsets mic....

If the servers don't reset (haven't kept up with news) i'm on the hill just above police station in Solace. Planning on running straight there and hopefully scoring. :/

GAFturtle is me, I need to add myself to lists.

Soon as these servers are up...I'll be watching...
C729AB4389699420CF4F30ABAD270E789EA9B4F1

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
40 minutes ago: "Moving stuff to new hardware, new hardware is more betterer, taking longer than expected. Basically the gist. Shouldn't be too much longer."

I believe it's important to be accountable, so we announce times and windows that we expect with a reasonable amount of certainty. So far, with our patches, our downtime estimates have been good and we have turned on servers early ... until this time.

We ran into an issue, and when we determined what should be done we came out and said it would be a bit longer, and we are working on it. I'm proud of the work, and this team. We will keep working hard to get things finished.

While we wait.

Battle Royale modder Brendan Greene on his official H1Z1 mode

Compsiox

Banned
Arma 3 BR is so much fun. Can't wait to give it a try in h1z1

When I played it was a lot of fun everyone dashed for machetes and cars. I killed like 3 people for a car within the first 5 minutes. After that the servers were constantly filled and I never got another chance.

Sheroking

When I played it was a lot of fun everyone dashed for machetes and cars. I killed like 3 people for a car within the first 5 minutes. After that the servers were constantly filled and I never got another chance.

Yeah I only got in one match. Only got killed making a mad dash from the toxic cloud, finished 4th out of 111. Was a total blast, but I've never seen a server up since.

I got a car drove it around got shot at hid in a house and got killed like 44th. Never found a gun. Definitely something I'm going to start playing more. I got 26 tickets in my bundle.

What other kind of event servers would you guys like to see?

Compsiox

Banned
It really was a good move to license the mod instead of making their own clone; it builds goodwill. SOE is handling this well so far.

Then they buy him out of the license and destroy his life.

JK. They are doing pretty great. Hope they keep it up.

Compsiox

Banned
I got a car drove it around got shot at hid in a house and got killed like 44th. Never found a gun. Definitely something I'm going to start playing more. I got 26 tickets in my bundle.

What other kind of event servers would you guys like to see?

When I found a gun in battle royale, the one time I got to play, I got hit by a car.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
I love the yellow and blue shit around me. Beautiful new graphics upgrade. lol

Top Bottom