• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

H1Z1 Early Access |OT| You've got red on you.

Hupsel

Yellow circle for me too -_-
cry.gif

Shady859

Ran into a church on damnation server between guys bow fighting. Got a baseball bat on the main alter and scrap metal from searching a van plus a pistol from the campground where I spawned. Enough for me to log off till I can see.

owlbeak

Servers going back down.

John Smedley (President of SOE) tweeted
@j_smedley
•a few seconds ago
Looks like a bug slipped in we are fixing fast. Coming down briefly

Adam Clegg (Game Designer) tweeted
@Arclegger
•a minute ago
It's a renderer issue, graphics programmer is fixing ASAP

FrsDvl

I'm not expecting a wipe just yet. Apparently there is still another dupe glitch. They'll probably get a few more things sorted out before that happens.

FrsDvl

Don't get too excited guys. There's always loot everywhere after a server restart.

I'm sure it's been fixed, but hard to say how easy it's gonna be to find loot a day in.

Compsiox

Banned
Don't get too excited guys. There's always loot everywhere after a server restart.

I'm sure it's been fixed, but hard to say how easy it's gonna be to find loot a day in.

Even when the server restarted there was barely any loot within cars and cabinets.

Shaky

I was so excited to get off work and play today and so far I haven't been able to, save for the few minutes I got in and had a pitch black screen lol.

Someone on reddit commented that the yellow ring is what will show up in your proximity and it's due to one of the duping bugs they fixed.

Compsiox

Banned
I was so excited to get off work and play today and so far I haven't been able to, save for the few minutes I got in and had a pitch black screen lol.

Someone on reddit commented that the yellow ring is what will show up in your proximity and it's due to one of the duping bugs they fixed.
I desperately wanted to play today after finishing so much work. If this happened everyday I would lose motivation to work.

Well, I'm off to bed. Hopefully this will be all fixed when I get home from work tomorrow. It's a shame this had to happen on the day I bought the game, but I'm really looking forward to trying it out.

Trace

Banned
I'm logged off right next to the police station. I hope to run in, find a weapon of some kind and kill everyone else that's trying to come in as I leave.

FrsDvl

I'm logged off right next to the police station. I hope to run in, find a weapon of some kind and kill everyone else that's trying to come in as I leave.

I have a gut feeling that you are not going to be the only one that did that. That's pretty smart.

so ive watched people stream the game for a bit today and yesterday, is it always dark in the game? both times I've seen the game(at different times of the day) I haven't seen the sun out but im pretty sure i saw the sun out in 1 of the trailers.

FrsDvl

so ive watched people stream the game for a bit today and yesterday, is it always dark in the game? both times I've seen the game(at different times of the day) I haven't seen the sun out but im pretty sure i saw the sun out in 1 of the trailers.

Daylight last short. Night last forever. It's kinda stupid

Trace

Banned
I have a gut feeling that you are not going to be the only one that did that. That's pretty smart.

I always did the same in DayZ. It just depends if I can find something faster than everyone else gets there, I don't think my bow will do much against multiple people.

FordGTGuy

Banned
I always did the same in DayZ. It just depends if I can find something faster than everyone else gets there, I don't think my bow will do much against multiple people.

Just requires practice, the bow can be pretty quick and deadly when you get used to it.

I've probably killed over 12 zombies in close range before they could hurt me.

Feels really good.

Trace

Banned
Just requires practice, the bow can be pretty quick and deadly when you get used to it.

I've probably killed over 12 zombies in close range before they could hurt me.

Feels really good.

Ohh I know it's quite good, I'm just saying that you won't stand against multiple people with it, especially if they have guns.

FordGTGuy

Banned
Ohh I know it's quite good, I'm just saying that you won't stand against multiple people with it, especially if they have guns.

You're only hope in that situation is that others aren't that great with the bow.

Also keeping a little distance will help as people seem to overshoot a lot.

Top Bottom