• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

H1Z1 Early Access |OT| You've got red on you.

Trace

Banned
Have they said how long the servers are going down for?

Was actually thinking about buying and playing tonight

They were supposed to be up over an hour ago. It had a gamebreaking bug in the patch so they're trying to fix it now, we don't know how long it will be.

jUopzvm.gif

Ianan

Whilst the server was down I ordered a Pizza and accidentally ordered it without cheese, fucking hell. I still ate it...

2c5vke4.png

I thought they fucked my order up and then I looked at the receipt...

kcxiv

Whilst the server was down I ordered a Pizza and accidentally ordered it without cheese, fucking hell. I still ate it...

i had my sister bring me Del Taco. SHe works close to it and i had her drop it off! haha tacos and fries my favorite!

Ianan

Basically whilst ordering the Pizza, I checked to see if adding double cheese would increase the price, which it did. I clicked the cheese icon again assuming it would go back to single cheese, BUT NO. Some people out there have the legit option for NO CHEESE. I fucked up man.

Basically whilst ordering the Pizza, I checked to see if adding double cheese would increase the price, which it did. I clicked the cheese icon again assuming it would go back to single cheese, BUT NO. Some people out there have the legit option for NO CHEESE. I fucked up man.

No, they fucked up! That shit shouldn't even be an option.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Could be worse lol
wdwrmER.jpg

kcxiv

dayz all over again, christ

This is alpha as its been stated time and time again. Bugs are going to happen, there are going to be DayZ (pun intended) that servers are down like today. It will happen again. They warned you before you clicked BUY that this is an Alpha game and you will run into these kind of things. This is what Early Access Alpha is all about. This kind of stuff

antonz

Oh by the way. I do believe they fixed things like barbwire etc. now. When I was destroying animal traps to get into police station I had to stand in barbwire and needless to say my health got beaten to hell very quick.

FordGTGuy

Banned
Oh by the way. I do believe they fixed things like barbwire etc. now. When I was destroying animal traps to get into police station I had to stand in barbwire and needless to say my health got beaten to hell very quick.

Good, it sucked how bad barbwire was.

antonz

Issue solved and they are now just doing final tests to make sure all is well.

Steve George ‏@SonyShock · 3m3 minutes ago
#H1Z1 we have the issue trapped. We're just making sure to cover all bases before we let you back at it.

Tom Schenck ‏@tomslick42 · 8m8 minutes ago
@SonyShock Taking a little extra time to verify what caused it to appear now that we found the repro case.

Top Bottom