• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

H1Z1 Early Access |OT| You've got red on you.

FrsDvl

W6DA8Yt.jpg

No eta yet :(

Flunkie

Banned
are we out of the woods yet are we out of the woods yet are we out of the woods yet are we out of the woods are we in the clear yet are we in the clear yet are we in the clear yet are we in the clear yet

FordGTGuy

Banned
are we out of the woods yet are we out of the woods yet are we out of the woods yet are we out of the woods are we in the clear yet are we in the clear yet are we in the clear yet are we in the clear yet

I think everyone in this thread is slowly going mad.

Wookieomg

Hey guys thinking about picking this up after having watched some awesome streams of it.. Is there a GAF server or clan? Or how does it work? I know there's in-game voice chat, but do you guys use mumble or something too?

Teknoman

Hey guys thinking about picking this up after having watched some awesome streams of it.. Is there a GAF server or clan? Or how does it work? I know there's in-game voice chat, but do you guys use mumble or something too?

Solace server
We try to group up when possible
Teamspeak and in game proximity chat

FrsDvl

We usually have a group playing together, it's always a lot of fun! Use mainly teamspeak with gaf, in game voice oif we run into other people. It's a lot of fun with a group!

Wookieomg

Solace server
We try to group up when possible
Teamspeak and in game proximity chat

Awesome okay! What sort of server is Solace? PVP or PVE? Or are there other options too?

We usually have a group playing together, it's always a lot of fun! Use mainly teamspeak with gaf, in game voice oif we run into other people. It's a lot of fun with a group!

That sounds rad as fuck, I'll go check out TeamSpeak and let you guys know if I get the game!

Pachimari

I hope they add borderless windowed mode soon.
Would be nice to have the game running on my one monitor, and then being able to check out the map and crafting website on my other 2 monitors, while I don't have to minimize the game.

Awesome okay! What sort of server is Solace? PVP or PVE? Or are there other options too?
Solace is PvP.

Where do I get TeamSpeak? I wanna join you guys.

Saganator

Thanks. I can't seem to find the server's password when I quote the OP post #2?

I have also added myself to the spreadsheet now.

Password isn't required. I'm on the teamspeak but its a little too early in the morning to be talking. I'm about to jump into the Solace server.

I say F my gear on Death's Retreat, gonna start over on Solace.
Already on teamspeak :)
They might as wel change the server name to GAF, its GAFland baby.

owlbeak

Waited all evening to play yesterday. Only got 10 minutes in after the patch with the yellow bars. Hopefully servers are up tonight when I get home from work. Pleeeeaaaase.

Wallach

Like, WAY better. Almost looks like a different game. lol There's rays of light shining down, the rolling fog looks better, the shadows look better.

The game is using the proper shaders now; before this patch you had to set the overall quality to Medium for these to work.

Unfortunately it still has the problem it did before in that structure lighting (especially indoors) is too dark. Nighttime in an apartment building is Daredevil status.

SDCowboy

The game is using the proper shaders now; before this patch you had to set the overall quality to Medium for these to work.

Unfortunately it still has the problem it did before in that structure lighting (especially indoors) is too dark. Nighttime in an apartment building is Daredevil status.

Agreed. It's still way too dark indoors.

fozzy

Sick to death of cunts just hacking me up. Let me just run around and have fun. If I find a gun people are going to regret that shit.

masud

Banned
Got to play for like 45 minutes, started in the woods near a road that lead to an abandoned hardware store with a gas station in front of it. Found a pistol (no ammo) a can of beats and and 3 bottles of stagnant water. Haven't seen a zombie or another player yet. Pretty fun so far. I'm on solace that's where all the gaffers are playing right?

SDCowboy

Is proximity search (tab) not working for container items now, or is loot just coincidence that I'm not finding anything this morning? lol

Top Bottom