• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

H1Z1 Early Access |OT| You've got red on you.

FrsDvl

NTWsfpY.jpg

92FOHgn.jpg

It is WAY too bright.

As a respawn I did fire off an arrow at three guys and I saw after one of them with GaF in the name. "You fucked up!" he said as i ran away and never got caught. Sorry guys!

demolitio

I only plan on killing if I feel like they would do the same to me or if I'm dying and they have something I need.

I really want to take over the bridge and force people to pay a toll though just to see their reactions.

I only plan on killing if I feel like they would do the same to me or if I'm dying and they have something I need.

I really want to take over the bridge and force people to pay a toll though just to see their reactions.

if you've played enough skyrim you know how things go for bridge bandits

OneLetter

I made the poor mistake of quitting while on the roof of a building in Cranberry.

Came back today, and there happened to be two other people on the floor below that killed me on sight. :(

Lesson learned.

mrgardiner

Neo Member
Played for the first time tonight, met up with a few GAFers' but got disconnected trying to download and install teamspeak, but looking forward to more .

Really enjoying it apart from the random idiots who kill on sight!

psn

Played for the first time tonight, met up with a few GAFers' but got disconnected trying to download and install teamspeak, but looking forward to more .

Really enjoying it apart from the random idiots who kill on sight!

That's because you can't trust them at all. They even try to team up and when they have a good chance, they shoot you in the head. If they have nothing, not even a bow, I don't kill them. If I am with a mate and the random is alone and has a bow, I only kill them when they attack me. But if you're alone and see a group of guys, prepare to run.

HowZatOZ

Banned
Alright, so the ping isn't great obviously but it is playable. Taking items and searching loot can be delayed by a few milliseconds but for the most part I was quite surprised at how responsive it was. I was able to kill a few people without trouble either.

So first impressions. This game beats DayZ by sheer content value. It has so, so much more to do than DayZ does in its early access that I'm not even going to bother with DayZ anymore. Everything just works, and works well. Yes some things are a tad broken like container loot still not spawning and the animations being off, but for the most part I can actually play the game and enjoy it.

Definitely recommend for those eager to jump into a good survival game (albeit it is still in early access).

FrsDvl

Got the club going up on a Tuesday!

It's Wednesday

That shoot out was great though!

They come running up, bruceleerob yelling ITS A WHOLE CREW TAKE OUT YOUR GUNS. 3 vs us 5. Killed 2 of them pretty fast. We lost 3. bruceleerob hides in an RV trailer. Yelling at us that he has 20 somewhat bullets. He's not scared. I opened the door, crawled up to it, bam bruceleerob down. After that about 5 guys game up to us, so we had to get out of there asap. Twas fun

v1lla21

It's Wednesday

That shoot out was great though!

They come running up, bruceleerob yelling ITS A WHOLE CREW TAKE OUT YOUR GUNS. 3 vs us 5. Killed 2 of them pretty fast. We lost 3. bruceleerob hides in an RV trailer. Yelling at us that he has 20 somewhat bullets. He's not scared. I opened the door, crawled up to it, bam bruceleerob down. After that about 5 guys game up to us, so we had to get out of there asap. Twas fun
Lol I know. I've been singing it the whole day though. Did you guys record the encounter?

kcxiv

I made the poor mistake of quitting while on the roof of a building in Cranberry.

Came back today, and there happened to be two other people on the floor below that killed me on sight. :(

Lesson learned.

i always log out in bushes a little aways from a town

I thought the latest patch was supposed to fix loot. I sign in today and everything is still barren. Nothing on the ground, nothing in containers. Sigh.

J-Rock

Banned
A pretty large group in the northwest that claim to be the kings of the server. They have a ton of loot. There are a few gates. Here is the code for one of them. Good luck.
RqxM3gx.jpg

Top Bottom