• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

H1Z1 Early Access |OT| You've got red on you.

HowZatOZ

Banned
You should be able to cook it and eat it unless Sony failed Science class.

Uhhhh, you do know that rotten meat is contaminated and can't simply be "cooked" off. What science class did you go to?

A pretty large group in the northwest that claim to be the kings of the server. They have a ton of loot. There are a few gates. Here is the code for one of them. Good luck.

Because I would totally trust that.

Flunkie

Banned
Just took out bruceleerob and his crew. It was a nice gun fight

LOL really? I was with them all afternoon til I got stuck in place while reloading my bow and a dude ended up punching me to death (I had a helmet, pistol, backpack, lots of food) right outside of Cranberry. Where was this? They all had a lot of good stuff.

J-Rock

Banned
Uhhhh, you do know that rotten meat is contaminated and can't simply be "cooked" off. What science class did you go to?

Because I would totally trust that.

Not a lie. Code is legit for one gate. We got it from one of their dumber more trusting teammates. The place is stacked with loot. Plenty of other gaffers will vouch for me on this. The team that owns the place is pretty big though.

Redmoon

Managed to do two BR's just now. Didn't get far before getting killed by hackers.. Can't even tell who killed me on the BR servers to report em :<

kcxiv

Managed to do two BR's just now. Didn't get far before getting killed by hackers.. Can't even tell who killed me on the BR servers to report em :<

just tell them the server and have them look into it and what time i guess, they could tell who cheated by who gets all the kills and how fast and what not. They got data for all that.

vehn

A pretty large group in the northwest that claim to be the kings of the server. They have a ton of loot. There are a few gates. Here is the code for one of them. Good luck.
RqxM3gx.jpg

what a bunch of turds

FrsDvl

LOL really? I was with them all afternoon til I got stuck in place while reloading my bow and a dude ended up punching me to death (I had a helmet, pistol, backpack, lots of food) right outside of Cranberry. Where was this? They all had a lot of good stuff.

Just outside by the dam

Spirit44

Neo Member
Exactly what I would come to expect from an Alpha. Pretty good graphics, but still limited on the options of things to loot. Hopefully that will be fixed soon.

Redmoon

just tell them the server and have them look into it and what time i guess, they could tell who cheated by who gets all the kills and how fast and what not. They got data for all that.

Will do.
Havent kept up with this yet, but I'd assume seeing playermodels "slide, I want to say" thru walls(shooting them didnt do anything), and getting killed by nothing are part of the hacks I've heard about?
At least one guy in the pre game asked "Is anyone else using an esp"...lol

ZenVolta

RqxM3gx.jpg

It was only a matter of time till some group got set up with a huge base.

kcxiv

Exactly what I would come to expect from an Alpha. Pretty good graphics, but still limited on the options of things to loot. Hopefully that will be fixed soon.

yeah, im sure that will get fixed as time goes by. They just want to get the very very basics down before just adding stuff. still need hoodies/jackets, cowboy hats. ect ect. at least i havent see any yet.

Shady859

Wow Just wow.... I spawned in Solace police station heard several guys upstairs looting. See a guy downstairs and decide to just axe him to death since he has no weapon out. Hit him and then boom I start walking backwards and can't stop. Can't do anything but walk backwards. I tried canceling, tab esc all the keys everything as he punched me over and over till I died. He took my shit and logged as the other 3 came in. I guess they weren't together after all. Oh well, :/

kcxiv

Will do.
Havent kept up with this yet, but I'd assume seeing playermodels "slide, I want to say" thru walls(shooting them didnt do anything), and getting killed by nothing are part of the hacks I've heard about?
At least one guy in the pre game asked "Is anyone else using an esp"...lol

ive heard all kinds off stuff where they can IP ban/mac ban, hardware id ban. I dont know how it all works, but after a bit and after they collect data on people im sure they can get rid of this stuff.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Wow Just wow.... I spawned in Solace police station heard several guys upstairs looting. See a guy downstairs and decide to just axe him to death since he has no weapon out. Hit him and then boom I start walking backwards and can't stop. Can't do anything but walk backwards. I tried canceling, tab esc all the keys everything as he punched me over and over till I died. He took my shit and logged as the other 3 came in. I guess they weren't together after all. Oh well, :/

This has happened to me. SOE is aware of the bug, so hopefully it's fixed soonish.

Teknoman

RqxM3gx.jpg

This could be a giant trap. It looks deserted at first, and then you get mowed down. They take your stuff and add it to their massive loot collection.

Shady859

Love this game, literally 10 minutes all this took place:
Bambi spawn after restart find mad stuff get chased by a bear into a gas station where some guy saves me. We go outside get stuck up by a dude with a gun and both die after he doesn't give up backpack and I try to avenge his death.

Respawn and I immediately find 3 axes and run to nearby house only to get killed by a machete guy.

Respawn directly beside this house and get recognized as a GAFer and meet another friendly guy. Head in grab my 3 axes and share the them. All this time the machette guy is still in the house waiting. Big chase, I think I see him duck into a house so I follow in and get arrow headed by people who weren't even the guy I was after, fail. Lol.

Edit: also they fixed the graphics, pretty as can be now.

El'Kharn

I've found a hunting rifle with some ammo,a car battery and a key to the loot cache under the radio tower. wow finally some loots.
Whos up for a mission to the tower?

Shady859

^ 1 bullet haha nice loot though.

Bumped into someone else from here in Solace I was trying to make you a spear after those two singing runners came bounding through. My AR was completely empty but enough to get them to move along. Your game crashed I suppose forget your name, sorry, and it's not in the name list. If you spawn back in Dirty Deeds Disposal literally right across the road from you is/was loaded with lots of hand bladed weapons. I got metal and food and hunting rifle and jetted to the woods for the night. Now just need ammo: 2 handguns, AR and hunting rifle but only 7 handgun bullets. Sucks because if crap goes down I gotta throw the spear and then get the pistol out, need more key binds. :)

Shady859

LOL laying here watching http://www.twitch.tv/whisenhunt
Some guy with noting comes along says I am Russian..... Please kill me.. Jimmy like ok 2 hunting rifle blasts to the face and a arrow. Dude just starts punching him and chases to woods. They face off and start talking, as Jimmy logging out the Russian starts punching but it's to late.

Russian ban hammer incoming.

Great night tonight! We got a good GAF base set up next to the Dam (The side with the lower water level).

Also, anyone know how to play on Battle Royale Servers? They all just are greyed out and unavailable.

-MrTigglesWorth

v1lla21

For sure. While you guys build tomorrow, I'll go out and scout to see what I can find. Demolitio was the last one to stay online lol.

demolitio

For sure. While you guys build tomorrow, I'll go out and scout to see what I can find. Demolitio was the last one to stay online lol.

I'm an insomniac. :p

Thanks for the two .308 rounds since that equals 2 more dead people in the future. I ended up getting swarmed by like 12 zombies on all sides and ended up firing one to see if it would go through the first zombie's head and kill the one behind it but no dice. :(

I still have a bunch of scrap metal if we need more. That seems to be the one thing I'll always have a lot of.

I think I'll study the map tonight and see where I can explore tomorrow for more loot. Still kind of lost since I haven't had a chance to play much this past week unfortunately.

CryptiK

So I just logged into Solace. My guy had 3 guns all with bullets no other gear food etc.

I walk out of the Supermarket in Pleasant Valley and see 3 guys running at me, I yell back off. So they start shooting arrows. I give them one last warning while pulling out my shotgun, they respond in pulling out pistols and rifles. ITS ON, 3 v 1 I sprint to a corner while shooting take one out with a head shot, I outplay another and shoot him in the back with a shotgun, the last he was backing up so I shot him with my hunting rifle, GG fuckheads dont fuck with me.

demolitio

So I just logged into Solace. My guy had 3 guns all with bullets no other gear food etc.

I walk out of the Supermarket in Pleasant Valley and see 3 guys running at me, I yell back off. So they start shooting arrows. I give them one last warning while pulling out my shotgun, they respond in pulling out pistols and rifles. ITS ON, 3 v 1 I sprint to a corner while shooting take one out with a head shot, I outplay another and shoot him in the back with a shotgun, the last he was backing up so I shot him with my hunting rifle, GG fuckheads dont fuck with me.

Very nice. Luckily, a lot of these bandits suck at shooting so as long as you have enough ammo for your gun, there's always a chance to win. Hope they gave you some good gear.

Once I have ammo, I'll feel a lot more secure when I go looting.

CryptiK

Very nice. Luckily, a lot of these bandits suck at shooting so as long as you have enough ammo for your gun, there's always a chance to win. Hope they gave you some good gear.

Once I have ammo, I'll feel a lot more secure when I go looting.
Yea helmet Mil backpack etc and finally enough space to carry supplies. They hit me with a couple of pistol bullets but either limb shots or body. Getting the worn letter off them was a massive bonus as well.

kcxiv

im logging into solace, kcxiv2 is my name is anyone wants to team up. i just 1-2-3 my name haha i might stream, not sure yet.

Flunkie

Banned
The greatest thing ever just happened outside of Ranchito just now. So I'm a fresh spawn at the Villas. A French dude with a hunting rifle and a bow comes over and says hi, I get some basic stuff, and we take off towards Ranchito. On the way there we talk about how I have been to Paris and Reims and really bonded looting on the way. We finally get to the outskirts of town and come upon a group of 4 or 5 guys with helmets and bows who offer us some rations. They lay it down in front of us and before we even move to it (a mistake on their part) they start assaulting us with a flurry of bows. We take off in opposite directions, and I hear my French friend say, "Save you, my friend!" while the fight ensues. I hold my own against the only guy who comes after me and eventually I lose him while winding through town. The last I saw of my friend, he was sprinting back across the lake with a line of guys all waiting to put bows in his head and loot his hunting rifle. For about 20 minutes I'm on my own, looting Ranchito, and wondering about my friend's fate. I'm in one of the high rise apartments when I hear my French friend yelling and taunting at the same guys who were chasing him across the lake in the other direction. He lasted all that time and led them back to me! So I find a good sniper perch on top of the apartment complex and start laying into them with my 9 arrows I have left from the previous fight. The amount of lob I had to put on the arrows was pretty crazy. I hit one in the head and landed a couple of other body shots before everyone realized what was happening. My French friend loved it, even though he died shortly after, he refrained from respawning just so he could taunt them from the death screen saying, "Ah, my friend, he get you! He get you!!" So after I land a couple of shots, I run out of arrows they came into the apartment building looking for me. I had to hide. The tensest moment I've had in H1Z1 so far. They never found me and I live to tell the story.

AbnormalBob if you're out there-- I tried buddy, I tried.

Teknoman

Too tired to jump on tonight (probably too late too) so i'll just check in tomorrow morning. Should be logging in under the dam.

What server?

The greatest thing ever just happened outside of Ranchito just now. So I'm a fresh spawn at the Villas. A French dude with a hunting rifle and a bow comes over and says hi, I get some basic stuff, and we take off towards Ranchito. On the way there we talk about how I have been to Paris and Reims and really bonded looting on the way. We finally get to the outskirts of town and come upon a group of 4 or 5 guys with helmets and bows who offer us some rations. They lay it down in front of us and before we even move to it (a mistake on their part) they start assaulting us with a flurry of bows. We take off in opposite directions, and I hear my French friend say, "Save you, my friend!" while the fight ensues. I hold my own against the only guy who comes after me and eventually I lose him while winding through town. The last I saw of my friend, he was sprinting back across the lake with a line of guys all waiting to put bows in his head and loot his hunting rifle. For about 20 minutes I'm on my own, looting Ranchito, and wondering about my friend's fate. I'm in one of the high rise apartments when I hear my French friend yelling and taunting at the same guys who were chasing him across the lake in the other direction. He lasted all that time and led them back to me! So I find a good sniper perch on top of the apartment complex and start laying into them with my 9 arrows I have left from the previous fight. The amount of lob I had to put on the arrows was pretty crazy. I hit one in the head and landed a couple of other body shots before everyone realized what was happening. My French friend loved it, even though he died shortly after, he refrained from respawning just so he could taunt them from the death screen saying, "Ah, my friend, he get you! He get you!!" So after I land a couple of shots, I run out of arrows they came into the apartment building looking for me. I had to hide. The tensest moment I've had in H1Z1 so far. They never found me and I live to tell the story.

AbnormalBob if you're out there-- I tried buddy, I tried.

Heh just take note of his name so he can run with the group next time.

Btw people who havent added me: Teknoman on Steam.

Top Bottom