• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

H1Z1 Early Access |OT| You've got red on you.

DJ--UK

Neo Member
littleworm just slaughtered me In cold blood then proceeded to teabag me... hurts man

he was nice enough to tell me you lot were near the dam though, are you still in that area?

I was finally after a week of owning was able to play the damn game. Aaaahhh!!!!

I had to delete it and download it again.

Also, I put it on Very Low settings, 1600x900 resolution and my CPU usage still went through the roof (85% on average).

I have a pretty good PC and the noise was LOUD!!!

You guys have the base in Solace?

My character is called RaijinKain there and I have 140 Blackberrys :D

I spawned near this endless field of it.

Im near a tiny place with a diner some houses etc. No idea where it is. Is there a way to see where you are? A map?

Someone was shooting at me with a bow so I hid behind a tree and logged out :p

If you guys are in Solace let me know so I can join the base. I will give all my Blackberry :p

Tip for our gaf group.
The 2nd floor of our base where we have pungi sticks behind the wall don't go near it. It will hit you even though it doesn't touch you :(

Compsiox

Banned
How long until a landmine is armed?

I set it 2 minutes before the guys came.

They kill me in 30 seconds when they arrive

Search for 2 minutes

Walk over mine and nothing happens. WTF?!?!

Compsiox

Banned
Just mauled a group of friends that were fully armed with my bare hands. Damn were they fucking horrible. They were screaming and shit.

antonz

How long until a landmine is armed?

I set it 2 minutes before the guys came.

They kill me in 30 seconds when they arrive

Search for 2 minutes

Walk over mine and nothing happens. WTF?!?!

they seem to be broken in sometimes they work and sometimes they dont

Corsick

Came across an air drop, ran up to it and started punching people and then I got blown away. My name is Corsick on Solace. No idea who I'm playing with or against in regards to screen names and such. I'd be more than willing to roll in a group, I've no mic though.

I have a strategy to lay a landmine down on someones fort as they go up the stairs, they always seem to all go up together...so if the landmine works BOOOM so much loot plus the loot inside their fort buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

the thing is i heard people can have multiple alts on a servers so i wouldn't be surprised if they park a fully looted alt at a base just in case someone killed them

Compsiox

Banned
I have a strategy to lay a landmine down on someones fort as they go up the stairs, they always seem to all go up together...so if the landmine works BOOOM so much loot plus the loot inside their fort buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

the thing is i heard people can have multiple alts on a servers so i wouldn't be surprised if they park a fully looted alt at a base just in case someone killed them

Do all characters on a server share recipes?

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
"We found a couple big bugs that prevented item respawns most of the time. Should have them patched out tomorrow if all goes well."

Please work this time. lol

Top Bottom