• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

H3H3Productions |OT| Reppin' the Naysh \//\

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
What a half assed excuse for the lawsuit, no shit it's over his hurt feelings.

I similarly checked out more of their stuff due to all the recent drama and while it's a bit too meme-y for me at times, I totally lost my shit at certain reaction videos like the one for Joey Salads and the superficial FEED THE HOMELESS vids. BEST FRIEND MURDER PRANK was similarly hilarious in how dumb the entire set up was.

I forget what video it is, but the moment that made me laugh out loud the longest was when Ethan answered the buzzer thinking the mailman couldn't hear him.

"Just bring the lube this time dude, I can't go dry again"

The gamer gear stuff is top notch too.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Dat response from that Matt jerk...

Here I thought he'd felt enough embarrassment to back off, but looks like he's going full douche.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Wow that was hard to watch. And I thought the classic E3 conferences were bad.

It does not even have the "It's so bad it's good" going for it like the Konami E3 Conference (which was trying to tell us something obviously).

nomis

"...and by hot, I mean... FUEGOOO!"

9Pa8pr4.jpg

Village

If it wasn't for Sonic Adventure I probably wouldn't even remember what soap shoes were. Godlike video as usual.
I didnt know what soap was in sa2 i thought it was fake adverts like the fake adverts they have in the game.

I found out about soap being real over a decade later. Talk about being overshadowed by the thing , he he he, by the thing you got to advertise you.

I fell down a rabbit hole of h3h3 over the last week and i have this thread to thank/blame.

I hadn't even heard of h3h3 and i don't know why i clicked into this thread but after watching the hold you down and vape nation videos i've been hooked.

Fat4all

Banned
I fell down a rabbit hole of h3h3 over the last week and i have this thread to thank/blame.

I hadn't even heard of h3h3 and i don't know why i clicked into this thread but after watching the hold you down and vape nation videos i've been hooked.

Glad I could help you get sewcial with the Naysh. Keep those sodie pops coming!

And just in time, another video popped while I napped!

Ethan & Hila - Hot Beach Dad Boogies

World class choreography. Move over Filthy Frank and Harlem Shake.

Top Bottom