• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

H3H3Productions |OT| Reppin' the Naysh \//\

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
H8ixJw1.png

I think Hila lied and just poisoned Ethan with some cleaning liquid.

213372bu

Banned
It's really weird seeing modern Ethan doing a throwback to Just Push Nan Down the Stairs, when like 90% of his videos were really budget skits inspired by Tim and Eric.

Possibly dumb question, but did Michelle Obama actually compliment Ethan?

Nope, I think that was a clip of her complimenting a little kid who dressed up as Batman? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
I looked it up too when I first started watching lol

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
Possibly dumb question, but did Michelle Obama actually compliment Ethan?

I love her stilted delivery, with those huge pauses: "Wow. Ethan. Great Moves. Keep it up. Proud of you."
It's weird cause the smile at the end looks much more genuine.

Aiii

So not worth it
God I desperately need to go to Ikea for some meatballs now.

Not sure what their problem is, Ikea Meatballs are absolutely amazing, even when they had horse in them.

pariah164

I'm actually early to a video this time!

Ethan & Hila - 10 Hours in IKEA

What any reasonable person would do in Vegas, of course.
I'm reminded of my own experience the one time I went to IKEA. It was... not that joyful. I had never been so happy to leave a place.

God I desperately need to go to Ikea for some meatballs now.

Not sure what their problem is, Ikea Meatballs are absolutely amazing, even when they had horse in them.
Some people just dislike meatballs. Myself included.

Aiii

So not worth it
From what I can tell from Google Images all Euro IKEA's serve fries, and the NA IKEA's do mashed potatoes. I guess it is. Maybe their focus group testing showed that Americans didn't like fries with meatballs.

Kudo

Yeah, with the exception that we have fries instead of mashed potatoes, it is absolutely identical to a Dutch IKEA.

Japanese Ikea had melon soda, only difference I noticed. Interiors are exactly the same, feels little scary actually to see how similar they are.

pariah164

From what I can tell from Google Images all Euro IKEA's serve fries, and the NA IKEA's do mashed potatoes. I guess it is. Maybe their focus group testing showed that Americans didn't like fries with meatballs.
I can see that, yeah. Meatballs are close to meatloaf, and it's always mashed potatoes with meatloaf where I'm at, so it makes sense, oddly enough.

Hjod

Banned
It's kinda scary, I was at Ikea yesterday, they all look exactly the same, and Ethan trying to say Blåbär and Hallon had me cracking up.

I'm Swedish and Ikeas meatballs suck, they don't do the mash or meatballs justice.

Fat4all

Banned
Kinda looks like they are on a cruise ship of at a resort with those lounging chairs in the back.

Maybe all YouTube pranksters vacation together.

Xux

Be Bold. Be Beautiful. Be Black.

Nice to finally see Ethan's parents, he knows just how to wind them up.

Also, I've tried that blk stuff before, didn't care for it at all.
I kinda wanna try it but it's probably not as bad as I'm hoping.

I'm pretty new to h3h3, some funny bits so far (lost it during the tanning session for the 90s boy band segment) but I gotta ask what's up with Ethan like retching every now and then? Throws me off and I gotta know

keffri

I'm pretty new to h3h3, some funny bits so far (lost it during the tanning session for the 90s boy band segment) but I gotta ask what's up with Ethan like retching every now and then? Throws me off and I gotta know

It's a throwback to his older videos.

He used to have bad acid reflux which made him do it, but now he has it under control.

I think he said this in a Q&A video.

Fat4all

Banned
It's a throwback to his older videos.

He used to have bad acid reflux which made him do it, but now he has it under control.

I think he said this in a Q&A video.

It also had to do with their old apartment in Israel having black mold, and it was making him sick constantly.

Now a days, it's just more of a throwback, whenever he would probably just gag, instead he does his weird cough-thing.

Froli

I don't know where to post this.. but this might effect leafyishere style youtuber.

Youtube newly added TOS
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2802268?hl=en

Harassment and cyberbullying

We want you to use YouTube without fear of being subjected to malicious harassment. In cases where harassment crosses the line into a malicious attack it can be reported and will be removed. In other cases, users may be mildly annoying or petty and should simply be ignored.

Harassment may include :

Abusive videos, comments, messages
Revealing someone’s personal information
Maliciously recording someone without their consent
Deliberately posting content in order to humiliate someone
Making hurtful and negative comments/videos about another person
Unwanted sexualization, which encompasses sexual harassment or sexual bullying in any form
Incitement to harass other users or creators

How would those rules affect h3h3 though, since some of Ethan's videos are kind of him taking the piss on [admitantly deserving] others?

Kudo

How would those rules affect h3h3 though, since some of Ethan's videos are kind of him taking the piss on [admitantly deserving] others?

I think h3h3 is doing it in good sport and comedic, also Ethan doesn't seem to have problem unlisting his videos if someone has a problem with it. They don't really look like "cyber bullying" to me, but I could be just biased as I like them.
If the people featured in the videos think they are bullying, at least now they can make themselves heard.

Top Bottom