• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4: King of the Hill Fueled by Mtn Dew coming to iOS [Update: Up On iTunes]

Flunkie

Banned
I've always known that standards for video games as a cultural medium have been low, but seeing people go out of their way to defend things like this is stunning. Not only is there branding in this game (the screenshots in the OP clearly demonstrate this), there is branding in the game's fucking title.

For emphasis: the name of the game is Halo 4: King of the Hill Fueled by Mountain Dew.

the iOS app itself is the promotion, Halo 4 on 360 is not affected at all besides the double XP and various other non-essentials.. majority of the nation doesn't even have 7-11s

MaDGaMEZ

Neo Member
Available in the android store now. Although in the Global leaderboards not sure how someone could have already gone to 100 stores, seems like cheating. Anyway as long as I get Locust im good.

you guys can laugh all you want but I've already unlocked double xp, a silver and copper assault rifle and a case of diabetes.

like any athlete you have to train to win.

King of the hill bitches

Top Bottom