• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT| Spartans Never Die

BearPawB

Banned
halo-4-spartan-ops-details.png

to clarify our earlier discussion...or cloud it further

hwalker84

Ordered from Amazon and it still hasn't shipped, but it does still claim the delivery estimate to be Nov. 6th. Should I be worried?

I called Amazon and bitched earlier. They gave me $20 bucks. Then I received a shipping confirmation and it's in Pittsburgh.

Ken

Hmm.

When I go to theater, and hit the right stick to view temporary films I hit Y and it brings up the options I mentioned. I could be thinking wrong, but I'm 95% sure.

There's nothing in local films. I don't want to play another game because the film I want to save is my most recent game and it's the one in Start Film.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Where's the best place to buy this tomorrow as far as price? Any sales?
In-store, not really. If you happen to need a Gold renewal, Best Buy is selling the standard edition, a 12+1 month card and 800 points for $100. Otherwise, all the good promotions were for pre-orders (NewEgg and MS Store, primarily).

Has anyone here ever used Amazon before? It's not uncommon for their shipping information to be out of date. I often receive items before Amazon tells me it's shipped.

If your delivery date says the 6th, it will most likely show up on the 6th.

DR3AM

Dreams of a world where inflated review scores save studios
do you loose xp when you quit a game?

3 more hoursssssssssssssss

Hawk269

halo-4-spartan-ops-details.png

to clarify our earlier discussion...or cloud it further

I like the idea of this, but are they just re-using existing campaign levels for this or are we talking new vistas and shit because that would be fucking insane and awesome if they did that.

Whats everyones BestBuy midnight launch experiences? I went in this past saturday and asked if I could pre-order a halo 4 360 bundle. The guy said they weren't doing pre-orders but I could show up at 11 and at 12 I could buy one. He made it sound like they just weren't taking preorders for the bundle. I just called to see if I could show up earlier than 11, and a different guy/waaaay douchey told me I should have pre-ordered the bundle......I told him I was told I couldn't on saturday. So I can show up at 12 and just hope they miiiight have an extra one to sell me, but he said it might not be likely. My friend is going and I picked him up just a game pre-order. So my backup plan is just to buy the game, and use his brothers 360 for the next two days. I just really hope they have an extra 360 bundle....

CyReN

Didn't like the Gamestop employee trying to sell me the map pack when I got the limited edition (it's included) Can't tell if he tried to trick me or doesn't know.

malfcn

Whats everyones BestBuy midnight launch experiences? I went in this past saturday and asked if I could pre-order a halo 4 360 bundle. The guy said they weren't doing pre-orders but I could show up at 11 and at 12 I could buy one. He made it sound like they just weren't taking preorders for the bundle. I just called to see if I could show up earlier than 11, and a different guy/waaaay douchey told me I should have pre-ordered the bundle......I told him I was told I couldn't on saturday. So I can show up at 12 and just hope they miiiight have an extra one to sell me, but he said it might not be likely. My friend is going and I picked him up just a game pre-order. So my backup plan is just to buy the game, and use his brothers 360 for the next two days. I just really hope they have an extra 360 bundle....

I don't know. They aren't advertising a Midnight release. And they aren't picking up the phone.

I don't know. They aren't advertising a Midnight release. And they aren't picking up the phone.

They are having a midnight release for every bestbuy basically in Denver, Colorado. I just couldn't tell if the one best buy I'm going is seriously competely sold out with preorders of the 360 halo 4 bundle, or if the best buy worker was just being a dick to me. Didn't even wanna check for me in the back. Just said show up at 12 and hope for the best.

CONAN

and yeah about the 14 hour gameplay I slept around three hour in the game "I didn't sleep before playing for 31 hour :\"

Oozer3993

Didn't like the Gamestop employee trying to sell me the map pack when I got the limited edition (it's included) Can't tell if he tried to trick me or doesn't know.

Same thing happened to me. It seemed like just a brain fart though.

P.S. You're not cool unless you're rocking this right now:

ONeC1.jpg

Top Bottom