• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT| Spartans Never Die

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Aren't there 10 missions per episode and 5 episodes?
I think he's right and it's the other way around, 10 episodes and 5 missions per.

That's what OP says too and I'm pretty sure Ghaleon knows his stuff.

If I didn't pre-order, am I out of luck if I want to get it at midnight?
If any other game releases in the past 5 years are any indication, no, unless your looking for an LE.

BearPawB

Banned
I think he's right and it's the other way around, 10 episodes and 5 missions per.

That's what OP says too and I'm pretty sure Ghaleon knows his stuff.

If any other game releases in the past 5 years are any indication, no, unless your looking for an LE.

Man...I am just spreading all of the misinformation. Thanks

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Man...I am just spreading all of the misinformation. Thanks
It's all good, there's a lot of confusing stuff with Halo 4 in general that is not entirely the PRs fault, which is reasonably throwing people off, even I'm unsure of some stuff but the game is out tomorrow so I'm just waiting things out haha

Sanjuro

Passing up sex for Halo tonight. Gotta have my priorities straight. Had two blasts from the past strangely text me in the last few hours.

malfcn

That would be nice if they updated their fucking page.

Gaming Midnight Releases
Madden NFL 12 August 30th 2011
Gears of War 3 September 20th 2011
Batman Arkham City October 18th 2011
Battlefield 3 October 25th 2011
Uncharted 3 November 1th 2011
Call of Duty November 8th 2011
Elder Scrolls Skyrim November 11th 2011
Assassins Creed Revelations/Saints Row the Third
November 15th 2011

commissar

Hung out with a mate & played some co op campaign earlier today.

Wish I didn't have to go and do work.
Game is damn good :D

Now I want to get a 360 again :/

I've lived off of the stock 20GB hard drive since the launch of the 360. This game has caused me to finally get a larger capacity. Only you, Halo MP. 320GB here I come! Won't get here until late next week but I do campaign first anyway.

Kiryu

I did not pre-order anything but I should go pre-order Limited Edition Halo 4 Xbox 360 Console + 2 Controller...

Is it good deal since I don't have my Xbox 360 anymore?

Kiryu

I did not pre-order anything but I should go pre-order Limited Edition Halo 4 Xbox 360 Console + 2 Controller...

Is it good deal since I don't have my Xbox 360 anymore?
Any opinion that I should just go buy plain Xbox 360 and Halo 4 but I still need one more controller for my brother.

Is there anyway yet to see specific weapon stats (kills/deaths per weapon), medals, etc.? Not just the most used or top ones. The bar under Service Record in Waypoint app doesn't work on any browser for me so I'm not sure if that stuff is hidden in there.

Top Bottom