• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT| Spartans Never Die

TrounceX

Invisible ranks was always the best solution.

As long the system matches me up with equally skilled players I couldn't care less about a number next to my name.

Redford

aka Cabbie
Sad that Valhalla will never play the way it used to with the Mantis focus. And I'm pretty sure they'll be reluctant to remove it in MM. =/

Satchel

Banned
Ok, while I suspected everything about Monumentals post already, reading it from someone who has played through the whole thing has just sent me into hyperdrive.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

feel

The mantis looks so menacing when you see one walking in the distance. Very cool.

If they come I hope they limit them to something like 2 maps per environment to avoid the over-saturation of Forge from Reach.
Yup, wouldn't actually mind having them there if they make up a just a very small % of the entire selection of maps in a given playlist.

Redford

aka Cabbie
Lol at the warthog getting hit by the nade.

Binary rifle has the most terrifying sound effect of all when scoping. Perfect.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
And this is the reason i dislike the slayer pro loadouts. The LR would be a perfect versatility weapon and would make shit interesting. But whatever, sterilize 'high level' play again.

Yeah but let's face it, it doesn't really exist.

What they could do is put (on your Halo card or on waypoint) percentages of points per game, kills, assists, defends, flag grabs, etc... like that you'd still see your skill level compared to other players. Like in Basketball. Top performers type thing.

feel

Late, but that jump height..
iXPxxSQZcnTZb.gif

The Mantis looks like a very fun to use vehicle.

On another note, am I crazy or is there a glitch where sometimes sounds don't happen for certain effects?

--

Blah I wanna see Abandon or another map that we really haven't seen a lot of.

Mr Jared

Glad you're all enjoying the stream! We're having a blast here at 343 today. Definitely worth the trip up to play some Halo 4 with these guys.

Top Bottom