• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT| Spartans Never Die

Raide

I know, but by now, it should be well known that it's one of the most popular playlists. Why not just have it available on launch? It makes no sense.

I guess they want people to try out new things before throwing the old back in the mix. We all know there will be some playlists that are utterly empty.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Anyone see that sniper double kill on the Gamespot stream? Guy with a sword and a BR charging him and the guy kills both.

Pretty sick.

FeD.nL

Don't know if someone can answer this, but is legendary doable solo? I didn't have a lot of problems with Reach on legendary.

Prologue

Waynes-World-Were-not-Worthy.gif

Best Buy website gives me an option to pre-order at the same store. Don't really know what to believe. I don't want to waste my gift card.

I didn't see that spoiler post but I hope for all you guys that it wasn't true, I'd be devastated if I was spoiled at this point. I've been waiting to see this story for FIVE YEARS.

Edit: Is the review thread safe?

JaggedSac

I didn't know this and perhaps others didn't either, but the entire Halo 4 album is available to download for Xbox Music\Zune Pass subscribers. Deluxe Edition. Starting my downloads now :)

ShogunX

Might be able to get my hands on a copy tomorrow from an independent store. Is it safe to play or is it just worth waiting the extra few days?

horrible horrible confession to make but this is the first Halo game I've actually been excited about (due in no small part to the amazing Forward unto Dawn series) so uh my question is what games (Halo) do I need to play and which can I skip. I guess its time I jumped on the Halo band wagon.....

I will say as much as some changes of Halo 4 have rubbed me the wrong way, I'm pretty glad it's not a Bungie game from the streams that I'm seeing, because with the way they were going I'm sure they would've only made the base speed and jump worse than Reach.

Mupod

Why do they call a gametype with no special weapons and (usually) nothing resembling tactics from the players SWAT?

horrible horrible confession to make but this is the first Halo game I've actually been excited about (due in no small part to the amazing Forward unto Dawn series) so uh my question is what games (Halo) do I need to play and which can I skip. I guess its time I jumped on the Halo band wagon.....
Well since you can't go back in time and play the best ones for multiplayer, play CE and ODST and you're set.

Why do they call a gametype with no special weapons and (usually) nothing resembling tactics from the players SWAT?
Uhh the naming convention is up in the air I guess but I think it's that with the lack of shields it's made to feel more like a "realistic" shooter.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer

It was a custom fan made gametype in Halo 2. The name itself has stuck throughout the years even though it really doesn't fit like you say.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfw6ZVrsa2Q&feature=g-u-u

New vid from Bravo. All starting armor and loadouts and shit.
Wow, LightRifle (it's spelled as one word, apparently) is unlocked at SR-22?
Boltshot = SR-18

Uhh, no. SWAT is just like any other gametype. Everyone just runs around on their own in low level play, but in high level play team work and map control are hugely important.

Top Bottom