• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT2| TURBO

image.php

and Domino theory and any of the GAF old guard. and the creator of Palmer. and anyone that has pissed off the hardcore crowd.

Prepare for Halofall.

I don't know how anyone who doesn't like H4 can like Titanfall. It basically combines everything you hate about AA's with the basic I see you your dead gameplay. I don't know why all these FPS feel the need to have camo and wall see through as a basic part of gameplay but hopefully its out of Halo.

Ironically, I think Halo does it a little better. For a game that encouraged movement Titanfall sure has a lot of invisible campers. Whatever the announcement is I hope I get some Halo news soon.

Is anyone playing Halo CE on PC? Just downloaded it last night and played CTF and Slayer for three hours. Man, haven't played CE since it came out.

It works well on Win 8, haven't tried Halo 2 because of the horror stories I hear about GFWL.

If anyone has it, I'd love to party up with some Gaffers.

Chettlar

Banned
Umm did you guys not see that one image of comic book chief and the cool megablocks vehicle vidoc!?

Hype delivered IMO!!!!

tumblr_lrscu2kgp61qj0zk3o1_250.gif

Is anyone playing Halo CE on PC? Just downloaded it last night and played CTF and Slayer for three hours. Man, haven't played CE since it came out.

It works well on Win 8, haven't tried Halo 2 because of the horror stories I hear about GFWL.

If anyone has it, I'd love to party up with some Gaffers.

I'd love to, but my ability to be on there has been really hit and miss lately. Been doing it when I get the chance, but it'd be really hard to schedule something.

Just got a surprise Xbox One as a gift. Pretty awesome. Now I have something to play Destiny and Halo on for the forseeable future.

What isn't awesome is that the initial update that you are required to download is failing for no apparent reason (There was a problem with the update). So now I have to sit here and stare at my brand new box until Xbox Live get's their things sorted out :(

So I guess I won't be getting a PS4 after all (at least until some great exclusives come out).

And what Halo game comes out this year? I don't even have a clue what is and isn't happening anymore. Is it Anniversary, Halo 5, Halo 4 Elite Edition, or what.

Edit: Scratch that update issue. There seemed to have been a manual update option via USB drive that worked.

IHaveIce

Banned
I see neighbor on the pic I always think "he wouldn't invest too much time in a shit game like Halo 4 again, but on the other side he gets paid...

They all probably look sad because they are the guys who invented infinity and now had to scrap it and make a good game aka H2A.

Stay optimistic guys.

Do they go just watch games of halo 4? Picture is worth a thousands words.

Steitzer's segment was just him giving Ordnance cues for a couple minutes.

Those guys in the twidder pic sure look happy to be playing the Halo 2 Anniversary Map Pack (tm) that comes exclusively from pre-ordering the HALO: War Collection(r) bundle. To activate your copy of the H2A Map Pack:

1) Load Halo 4: Definitive Diamondiliumtinum Xbox One Edition(cm) onto your Xbox One. If you purchased any extra downloadable content such as the Strider-Scanner Armor Pack(tm), LOCUS Armor Pack(tm) or the A-Spec Specializations Unlock Pack(tm)*, enter those codes now.

2) After installation is complete, open Halo Waypoint through the main menu. Complete a brief survey to specify which HALO: Xbox One (rtmc) packaged you purchased. Warning: attempting to input false information on purchases will invalidate playable HALO (c) software experiences on your Xbox One and Xbox LIVE account. This action cannot be undone.

3) After competing your survey, you will be given a serial number that can be entered on Halo Waypoint on a Windows 8 PC, Windows Tablet or Windows Smartphone. Entering the serial number will activate the paid downloadable HALO (ctdrm) content on your Xbox One. Simply use Microsoft SmartGlass on a Windows device to confirm the download.

4) Make sure you've installed Halo 4 multiplayer via the secondary disc before this process begins, or your Map Pack purchase will be invalidated.

5) When the download completes, enjoy Xbox One exclusive Halo 2 Map Pack content in your copy of Halo 4 Xbox One! The maps Spittake, Tearjerker and Druid are available at release. Halo 2 Multiplayer Map Pack Season 2 will be available for purchase when Halo 2 Anniversary (cmt) releases as part of the HALO: Total War Collection in the upcoming months. Stay tuned to Halo Waypoint for more information!

*DLC for Halo 4 Xbox One and other progressive assets such as Achievements, Commendations and Specializations are incompatible or otherwise non-transferrable with Halo 4: Xbox 360 Edition content. No refunds.

Top Bottom