• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT2| TURBO

CyReN

kdZvHyQ.gif

Chettlar

Banned
I hope H2A has terminals.

Really hope halo 5 explains the story for those of us who don't read comic books or halo books

If they are anything like the Halo CE Anniversary terminals and work the same then heck yeah, let me second that.

What kind of headsets are those?

The Polk 4shots.

Yup. It really can't. I just wanna see Halo 2 Anniversary so bad. Then I want to see if they show anything related to Halo 5 yet? Doubt they will since they'll wanna focus on Halo 2.

Damn strait. Just thinking about New Mombasa looking, not like a current gen game like CEA but like a next gen game, man.... Yeah, E3 can't come soon enough.

ElRenoRaven

If they are anything like the Halo CE Anniversary terminals and work the same then heck yeah, let me second that.

The Polk 4shots.

Damn strait. Just thinking about New Mombasa looking, not like a current gen game like CEA but like a next gen game, man.... Yeah, E3 can't come soon enough.

Yup. Halo 2 had some great skyboxes and locations. To see those updated like Halo Anniversary. It's going to be a visual feast.

FyreWulff

Has anyone noticed it's really hard to get cheap cellphone headsets at retail anymore? I remember them being like 3$ at most for ones that worked with the 360 controller. Now Gamestop doesn't want to charge less than 17$ for used ones (wtf) and stores have their cheapest ones at 15$.. what the hell happened.

Even tried Dollar Tree. They've got the 1$ earbuds but no cell phone headsets.

You can't use turtlebeaches with wired 360 controllers either, so I've been stuck chatless while playing Haloes for a while now.

You can't use turtlebeaches with wired 360 controllers either, so I've been stuck chatless while playing Haloes for a while now.

What model? I've had issues with feedback but it seems like switching ports helped. Hm, or getting a Razer Sabertooth, I think it might have noticeably better isolation.

Fracas

#fuckonami
There's absolutely no way Halo 2 Anniversary isn't happening. Literally nothing of "Halo for Xbox One" has been mentioned and it would have less than 8 months to launch, lol.
Fuck.

Vehicle ordnance is happening
Fuckin' called it like 2 years ago

Fracas

#fuckonami
Well yeah, on its own it doesn't mean much. But considering the constant hinting, Phil Spencer's explanation of what a Halo 2 "would be like", My boy ntkrnl's leaky megatons, and Cyren's pretty rad detective work, it seems likely something's up.

And for whatever its worth, at this same time 2 years back, we had already seen the initial unveil and were already into Game Informer's preview. Not so much as concept art has been shown with the new game.

I meant the vehicle ordnance part.

Well yeah, on its own it doesn't mean much. But considering the constant hinting, Phil Spencer's explanation of what a Halo 2 "would be like", My boy ntkrnl's leaky megatons, and Cyren's pretty rad detective work, it seems likely something's up.

And for whatever its worth, at this same time 2 years back, we had already seen the initial unveil and were already into Game Informer's preview. Not so much as concept art has been shown with the new game.

edit: vv goddammit

Do people still not beli343? It's happening and I'm so excited for the Halo community to be happy again.

CyReN

Halo community (online) was a pretty happy time for the most part around Halo 2 - Halo 3, yea people would bitch about things but that was about it. Maybe I'm rose-tinted.

El_Chino

edit: vv goddammit
Looking forward to the Halo 2A ViDoc

FyreWulff

What model? I've had issues with feedback but it seems like switching ports helped. Hm, or getting a Razer Sabertooth, I think it might have noticeably better isolation.

Happened with both X11s and.. X14s? I think?

The issue is you'll plug it in, then it just sends garbage audio to everyone else in chat. And for some reason, you won't hear it if you go to record a message. Also, the mute switch won't mute the garbage either.

Happens with any wired controller, be it the 360 controller or say an Xplorer guitar. Feels like it's some sort of feedback from both the controller and the headset being actively powered by the USB mains?

thenexus6

I sure wish people still played Halo 3 I am trying to play now and only can get on valhalla and narrows in social slayer.. I want to play some of the glorious DLC but those playlists have zero people. Maybe on bungie day people will gather and get on Halo 3, pretty sure they did last year?

wwm0nkey

After playing and then looking at the pictures from Infamous SS here on GAF I really and I mean REALLY hope H2A and H5 have a kick ass theater/camera mode.

I mean come on, this is an open world game I can only Imagine what H2A and H5 will look like since they were made with next gen in mind like Infamous SS

Top Bottom