• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT2| TURBO

Yes

And oh I just got Escalation #5. I am excited.
The comics arent half bad.

Been wanting to dive into Halo comics for a while, where did you get it from? Ordered or in a store?

Now that they're connecting pieces around the fiction more, I think its a good time to get more involved with those stories.

Ampoc

Neo Member
2014 gun be interesting for people on this page.

Hoork.

EmnhoUx.gif

Chettlar

Banned
Hosting the game has CPU overhead for the host in multiplayer games. If you build the game around a neutral server taking care of the processing, then you actually don't have the CPU left to run the server, either on Live or LAN.

For Halo 2 onwards, on LAN you're essentially running the same netcode as Live matches. Someone is the host, everyone else's client boxes use client prediction, etc. Since you have near-zero packet loss and ping though, it runs super smooth.

Not enough resources to make two different networking models and test them both.

:(((((((((((((

That's just....that's like telling me split-screen is out, or heck multiplayer is out. :(

Frankie, tell me it isn't so. God please.

*gasp*
For me? You shouldn't have.

filepicker_dzLM2lDpSpaxH54rArxe_brownie.gif

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SHARE, FLASH.

Sofa King

Lol. You're fine. Welcome!

Pls be a good junior and don't get banned. We've been having a lot of that lately and it makes me sad.

One wrong move and poof, you're gone, so be good. :)

Man, I've been a junior for years and never once got banned. The key is don't post often and don't act like an ass. #Junior4lyfe

Welfare

Man, I've been a junior for years and never once got banned. The key is don't post often and don't act like an ass. #Junior4lyfe

Heh, if you have been around for years, I'm going to guess you need to post a lot and have time on your account to become a member.

Me being an ass might slip through, though. Can't help it.

Star Wars eh?

Since Lucas abandoned the Jub Jub song, maybe we can get it...

But that song was called Yub-Nub in the original version of Return of the Jedi. Jub Jub was also something the ewoks said, but is also, more importantly, a code name for Guardian in Halo 3.

Halo 3 confirmed.

Chettlar

Banned
It doesn't have to be this way, Flash! Nooooooo.

At least, I think I remember it being called jub jub in an update at one point. If either are true, I'm a happy Greencastle in 2014.

--

guard2.jpg

Is that a concept for Guardian? That looks seriously cool.

You also don't have a whole lot of posts, so the propensity for making ass posts for you is relatively low, see.

Top Bottom