• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT2| TURBO

No offence warher but your weapons are sillier than a fifth grade naruto fan fiction.

That's because I'm not making these weapons for Halo anymore. My project hearkens back to the days of crazy stupid weapons that didn't need to be realistic. They pretty much all have Metroid-grade power levels behind them; let's just say there's something in the water (and everything else) on a subatomic level that's exponentially ramping up the power levels of everything in the world from people to technology to the wildlife.

Gravity batteries?

I think the easiest comparison to make is someone ripping out a Gravity Hammer power cell, taking some teleporter nodes, and slapping them all on a SNES Power Glove.

Booshka

Good Halo UI is will be considered a last gen feature. People will look back on Bungie remembering the good UI, that's how bad Halo can get.

I'd rather have a apple or banana than a cherry cherry should be 1.

^ why'd u slap teleporter nodes on it person wearing the glove won't teleport just the glove or the glove n his hand. Blood everywhere

I'd rather have a apple or banana than a cherry cherry should be 1.

^ why'd u slap teleporter nodes on it person wearing the glove won't teleport just the glove or the glove n his hand. Blood everywhere

PORTALGUNS_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpg

DeadNames

Banned
That's because I'm not making these weapons for Halo anymore. My project hearkens back to the days of crazy stupid weapons that didn't need to be realistic. They pretty much all have Metroid-grade power levels behind them; let's just say there's something in the water (and everything else) on a subatomic level that's exponentially ramping up the power levels of everything in the world from people to technology to the wildlife.

Ah, that makes sense. I was gonna say, your weapons are a bit far fetched even with 343's weird human-AI space magic love :p

AKA midichlorians.

Wahrer is Lucas confirmed. It all makes sense now.

Would you $560 (+tax) for the privilege to do so?

yes.in a heartbeat.

what a silly comment, its not like halo is the only thing you would be getting in the X1 value proposition.

but yes, i would buy THE SHIT out of X1 to get a 1080 / 60 version of halo 4.

please,please port it 343 :)

yes.in a heartbeat.

what a silly comment, its not like halo is the only thing you would be getting in the X1 value proposition.

but yes, i would buy THE SHIT out of X1 to get a 1080 / 60 version of halo 4.

please,please port it 343 :)

Me too mate, I'd eat that shit up and enjoy what other stuff I like on X1. Seriously it's fucking Halo next gen 1080p, 60fps & dedicated servers!!! For me they could put a a dress and tits on Chief and I'd still play. Being in Aus and dealing with USA p2p host has me overjoyed for next gen Halo.

I hope MS lower their movie rentals in Aus too, even if I have to buy/rent in bulk it should be cheaper than driving to a local video joint.

Really liking titanfall, quantum break, project spark, Kinect sports rival (for my kids) and maybe forza.

I like other titles shown like the division, destiny & cyberpunk 2011.

I'll also get a PS4 but not at launch.

No halo 2 remake am cry. Still the only halo i couldn't play constant because i was to poor for the Xbox original.

Could be a halo 5 digital expansion pack im okay with it.

Does damage boost work on every single weapon or just those guns you spawn with? such as the 3rd person weapons, vehicles and stuff.

I had it with the saw earlier and it felt no different.

TCKaos

Does damage boost work on every single weapon or just those guns you spawn with? such as the 3rd person weapons, vehicles and stuff.

That's because the SAW is already incredibly broken. Damage Boost works for every weapon.

gAg CruSh3r

I use to use Gunner mod in Infinity BTB a lot and that's all I ever used until I got my completion with the mounted turret. The mounted turret can destroy vehicles and people with power boost so easy. I love it. Speed boost is awesome to run around with the mounted turret as well.

I have come to the conclusion that Halo 4 is a lot more fun if you don't care about anything going on the screen. Just keep hitting X like everyone else and ignore your teammates completely.

IHaveIce

Banned
Why would I want to play my xbox 360 through the xbox one instead on just playing my 360? Or even better would be if the ONE would be backwards compatible

nillapuddin

I don't want to plug in my 360 to my XBO lol. I just wanna play the old games (aka Halo 4).

yeah its not an amazing way of doing it, but I understand why the next gen wont be compatible with these discs and I would much rather keep my 360 and all my disc based games then have to rebuy them all through gakai on PS3, thats ludicrous

For all the heat MS is taking, Im pretty confident in they will continue to have the best gamer experience, maybe not at launch, maybe not in 6-8 months, but it will happen

Seance

Banned
When's the next patch coming out that adds descoping and removes perks and sprint and AA's?
When are they going to release a map pack with good arena maps?

I'm surprised Microsoft only included one HDMI in port, as it wants to be the only input you need but I know my family room TV uses at least 3 HDMI inputs.

The same way I don't wanna juggle controllers, I don't wanna juggle HDMI cords.
Should have had BC =\
Oh well.

When's the next patch coming out that adds descoping and removes perks and sprint and AA's?
When are they going to release a map pack with good arena maps?
bsangel confirmed that descoping is not coming to Halo 4. =\

nillapuddin

I'm surprised Microsoft only included one HDMI in port, as it wants to be the only input you need but I know my family room TV uses at least 3 HDMI inputs.

The same way I don't wanna juggle controllers, I don't wanna juggle HDMI cords.
Should have had BC =\
Oh well.

Cable Box, Media Streamer, _______ ?

Top Bottom