• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT2| All Hail The Conquering Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tawpgun

Good lord. Can't believe what I'm hearing.

Ghaleon give me mod for HaloGAF I need to ban some people.

Make HaloGAF great again.

BraXzy

Fellas, does the Cartographers Gift drop today?

lA9kxhG.gif

BraXzy

-Arena Breakout in Team Arena
-New Overgrowth map
-6p FFA
-JAN 2016 Season
-Holiday Social
-Holiday Doubles

That beautiful, beautiful man.

I'm glad they went with the Team Arena replacement route like I suggested rather than the slightly dafter replace the entirety of Breakout and make 5 maps irrelevant route people were suggesting :L

TCKaos

I love the setting of Snowbound. It was a fun map and better than everything from Halo 5 except Truth. Maybe I'm just biased towards a good snow map.

Eh. It looked cool and was a cool concept but the actual construction of the map left a great deal to be desired. When entire games boiled down to playing chicken with the shield doors and nade spam in the tunnels then you've probably overlooked a terrible design flaw...

link1201

I don't think you are allowed to buy more than 1 warzone req bundle because it's too economical (basically jumbo gold packs).
Yeah right now it's one per profile forever. Josh Holmes said they may add more if there's interest but I wouldn't hold my breathe.

Edit:
I recommend turning on your Xbox Ones and loading up Halo 5 right about now.
Would if I could.
work sucks :(

BraXzy

Whats the difference of Arena Breakout snd the breakout that was in Team Arena playlist before?

Originally Team Arena had normal Breakout in it. Quicker TTK, unique Breakout maps, kinda weird change of pace to the other playlists.

Now it is basically Team Elimination, same regular rules as classic Slayer, but one life per round, 5 round wins to win.

BraXzy

Nice! They're really knocking it out of the park listening to player feedback with Halo 5, it's not always exactly what the playerbase wants, but that's not a bad thing.

Yep! We're shouting a lot of things at them, and while we aren't getting every single thing at once (pretty big ask), they are consistently adding much of what we requested.

Keep it up 343!

BraXzy

Anyone gunna make a thread for the entire update with a link to the Forge OT?

I made a thread the day it was announced, will add in a link to the Forge OT now.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1150533

3,8 gb is not a lot for the entire package! I remember someone saying today that the previous update was around 8 gb.

The previous update downloaded all the forge canvases and probably a lot of background stuff prepping for this one. Because the last one seemed abnormally large.

So I half expected this one to be smaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom