• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT2| All Hail The Conquering Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraXzy

Friend Status will now be visible from the Friends list so you can see what your friends are doing in Halo 5: Guardians.

Can someone lemme know what level of detail is included here? I'm assuming its just what the xbox friends list says

When you go to Roster, hovering over someone gives you the exact info that displays when looking at their tag through Xbox OS.

Etc :)

look at all of us at work being unproductive, consumed by the hype of this update.

i love it

but seriously guys, tell us. WEE NEEDZ TO KNOW!!!!!

Will do. Will probably try aim acceleration 2 for a bit as well unless I just love 1 right away. I wanna tweak it a good bit. Only thing I don't plan on touching at all is the Outer Dead zone setting.

Eating some lunch now but then I'll be on to test out stuff.

You can't eat lunch now!? dont you see this is a pressing matter?! WE MUST KNOW!

JK . enjoy your lunch. i cant wait to have my lunch

BraXzy

The top player in each column marker is a nice little touch. Glad they brought that back from the mock up UI stuff.

Currently tinkering with the controller settings. 2 for aim acceleration definitely feels more consistant, bumped up from 3 to 4 and now to 5. Slowly finding something I like.

BraXzy

These forge controls are so weird.

How do I even delete?

Also ending the stream.

I couldn't even figure out how to move an object lmao. I only had a quick tinker before heading online. I kept moving around it. Will have a proper sit down with it later.

BraXzy

This is what the "File Share" options are
Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Quick look at what the REQ point and packs available looks like in search menu.

Defect

These forge controls are so weird.

How do I even delete?

Also ending the stream.
Yeah, took me a few minutes to get the basics down but it's pretty fucking awesome. Just messing with the fog right now and it's so cool!

Oh and hold left on dpad to delete.

BraXzy

Just a heads up, social playlists affect your K/DD, as expected, for anyone who cares and unknowingly runs around like a headless chicken in social.

"cant find suitable server for your fireteam"

bring back Peer 2 Peer im so tired of this bullshit, cant even play a custom to figure out deadzones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom