• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT2| All Hail The Conquering Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamnBoxes

giphy.gif

good for those that like team doubles, never really liked it. just happy for the social playlist, new Req packs items and forge.

Man, I thought I was the only one who didn't like doubles! It feels so... empty? And it's SO heavily reliant on good spawns... spawn on opposite side of the map next the the enemies... you're fucked.

Leyasu

Banned
Man, I thought I was the only one who didn't like doubles! It feels so... empty? And it's SO heavily reliant on good spawns... spawn on opposite side of the map next the the enemies... you're fucked.

Doubles ain't my thing either..

But BTB is, and two new maps are coming. Shit yeah I want this update. With everything else that is in it, this is a pretty fucking decent update for December. Give it to me 343..

Caja 117

For me was because i found that in halo 3 A) maps where too big to 2 v 2 b) a 2 v 2 usually was one player carriying the other. Team doubles in Halo 3 was the playlist people used to boost friends into getting their 50.

For me was because i found that in halo 3 A) maps where too big to 2 v 2 b) a 2 v 2 usually was one player carriying the other. Team doubles in Halo 3 was the playlist people used to boost friends into getting their 50.

Not to mention it was plagued with shield camping on Epitah and Snowbound. As well as lift camping on Construct. The games had a bad pace to them.

E92 M3

I love the setting of Snowbound. It was a fun map and better than everything from Halo 5 except Truth. Maybe I'm just biased towards a good snow map.

I love the setting of Snowbound. It was a fun map and better than everything from Halo 5 except Truth. Maybe I'm just biased towards a good snow map.

Snowbound isn't even as good as Plaza. :p

Not even the snopw setting can save that map and I love snow maps, Lockout and Sidewinder are my favorite maps. #BringBackSidewinder

Holy shit! I mean to each his/her own, completely respect that... but man, i seem to agree with you on most H5 stuffs... but this... this i cannot fathom. But hey... different strokes! :)

I love Snowbound. It was a fun and better than everything from Halo 5 except Truth. a good snow map.

I love Snowbound. It was a fun and better than anything. a good snow map.

a good snow map.

Ia good map.

I love Snowbound.

Snowbound.

giphy.gif

it had potential

jem0208

Every single map in H5 except maybe Orion (even that's fairly close) is leagues ahead of Snowbound.

E92 M3

Urgghghhhhhh NO NO NO

Ahem.

Whatever floats your boat.

:)

:) :) :)

Snowbound isn't even as good as Plaza. :p

Not even the snopw setting can save that map and I love snow maps, Lockout and Sidewinder are my favorite maps. #BringBackSidewinder

Holy shit! I mean to each his/her own, completely respect that... but man, i seem to agree with you on most H5 stuffs... but this... this i cannot fathom. But hey... different strokes! :)

giphy.gif

it had potential

woah.

WOAH

LMAO This is gold.
the days have come where Snowbound counts as a great map

I never knew there was such a universal disdain for Snowbound. I genuinely enjoyed playing that map! The aesthetic subsidized the questionable design decisions.

Snowbound wasn't perfect, but it always put a smile on my face!

--

Edit: I get it, you guys think I'm crazy.

P.S. Never voted for AR starts :p

Caja 117

Every single map except maybe Orion (even that's fairly close) in H5 is leagues ahead of Snowbound.

I agree with this, the only times I liked snowbound was when I played LAN with my friends on team of 6 v 6 or more players, just for the disorganized random fun, but that Map was awful in Team Slayer, that if I would had been a different player, I would had quit, on protest of course, not rage quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom