• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT2| All Hail The Conquering Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraXzy

I like the timing on assassinations now, because if you accidentally do one, you're less likely to be double-punished by having it yoinked AND getting beaned yourself.

Are all assassinations the exact same length, like X amount of Frames/Time? Or is it just roughly X amount of seconds? They do seem to be a good length.

i feel like im reading my halo 5 hours wrong lol... like i've played wayy more than that..

Where were you reading your hours? If you were checking Waypoint I think that just tracks game time when you're in a match whereas the Xbox itself clocks any time the game is running.

Velikost

So is the daily message about Forge maos just letting us know people are making shit? I thought that meant there were going to be some new maps in matchmaking, but I haven't seen any.

I know that would probably piss a lot of people off, but I'd take any new content I could get at this point.

Glass

#TeamPage343

Modelled my spartan black and gold after getting some of the sexy new skins
Screenshot-Original.png

Gametypes are hella broken in customs atm. There's a kind of workaround atm.

Select a default gametype that matches what you want to do, if it's a team based gametype like DuckHunt, pick Slayer. Set up the teams. Change gametype to the one you actually want and hit play.

It shows up wrong on your end in the menus, but once the game has actually loaded and started it should be right.

Addendum: It won't work properly. To make it fully work, pick the default mode the custom game works on (Duck Hunt is Breakout for instance), THEN pick the custom mode. Should display properly.

Stinkles, fix plz!

Are all assassinations the exact same length, like X amount of Frames/Time? Or is it just roughly X amount of seconds? They do seem to be a good length.

Where were you reading your hours? If you were checking Waypoint I think that just tracks game time when you're in a match whereas the Xbox itself clocks any time the game is running.

I read my hours on Halowaypoint and Halotracker.

If they track time when the game is running in thebackground as the last app open, i assume the hours played on ms would be very high.

Glass

That looks pretty sexy nice pic! what is the name of your visor?

Dynasty, tis only a rare quality one.
And whilst I'm on the subject of um, Halo

8v0BsCv.jpg

ceDhS6T.jpg

See how the bottom image lets all the hard work of concept artists, designers and modellers of the huge number of armour types stand out, rather then get drowned in a sea of red? Do the right thing 343, add black undersuit's as an extra unlock. Mythic rarity even!

I even missed some of the red, the undersuit is that out of control!

BraXzy

I read my hours on Halowaypoint and Halotracker.

If they track time when the game is running in thebackground as the last app open, i assume the hours played on ms would be very high.

Yeah that'll be why, that tracks your gametime in matches. So if you're on for half an hour and play an 11 minute match, it would say 11 minutes. Check your achievements page on Smartglass ;)

Karl2177

Okay, it wasn't just me. I was checking if the cameras on my map were working in customs and it kept telling me that there was a problem with the dedicated servers.

Dynasty, tis only a rare quality one.
And whilst I'm on the subject of um, Halo

http://i.imgur.com/8v0BsCv.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ceDhS6T.jpg[IMG]

See how the bottom image lets all the hard work of concept artists, designers and modellers of the huge number of armour types stand out, rather then get drowned in a sea of red? Do the right thing 343, add black undersuit's as an extra unlock. Mythic rarity even!

I even missed some of the red, the undersuit is that out of control![/QUOTE]

[B]YES![/B] Please add black undersuits! They look so nice!

servers back up yet boys?

didn't get my morning game session, don't want to have to walk all the way back into the house from the studio to check...

#pah plz understand

Glass

I'm playing some Halo Reach and everyone teabags each other here!? People just don't do that in Halo 5 anymore, I miss it.

Haha, keep playing. I have received more then my fair share of baggage. Some deaths are so embarrassing I can sense when one's coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom