• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Caja 117

I might be home later in time for some of the second Warzone session. Good luck out there folks ;)

Get that Achilles.

I hope i can play tonight, if I see you ill inv/ join for a bit, my group of friends are Halo purist and dont play warzone, but I actually want to keep grinding for armors.

Zcaja if anyone wants to friend me.

Akai__

Thanks everyone for playing. Was pretty cool.

Next session will be in 4 hours from now. I won't have a mic, but I'll have a party open for others to chat.

Blueblur1

Will control stick settings do you guys use? I've been messing around with it but I can't decide on what feels best. And I watched some of the street earlier and looks like those guys are performing super quick movements.

Anyone having problems with parties? I'm trying to join a friend but it won't let us get in the pre-game lobby together. We're in a party chat so it shouldn't be our connections.

In Warzone you will be at least level 2 after clearing homebase, 2 and a half if you get couple of kills doing that then get a boss kill on the first AI spawn, so level 3 should be very quick, as quick as the first side base capture so getting pinged by a BR early is not surprising, also you can now spawn a carbine as soon as you get out of your homebase so it is not as bad against fast BRs.
Nah, they are all level 3. The best way to get level 3 quickly is to stand in the base while it's being captured, and help kill the AI. A few pistol kills on. Spartans, and you'll be level 3 in no time.

Don't forget carbine is level 2 now.
okay that makes sense. I don't keep any req cards, so I'll never have any carbines lol. Do the new common reqs show up in waypoint or is there stuff I need to unlock that I can't see.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

tumblr_l714ziUTnm1qd1iswo1_500.gif

mo60

Will join the next session of warzone saturday that is happening in about two hours. My gamertag is mo999999999 if anyone that is playing in that session wants to add me.

Lets see...

Hydra
Fuel rod
Beam rifle
Legendary h2br that has higher magnetism.

Damn 4 power weapons yeah?

I was just referring to Beam Riffle and Fuel Rod. They need to cut one of them off. It's a small map. If Fathom only has one, this should only have one too. AlI know Riptide is asymmetrical, but still is a small map.

Trup1aya

Yeah, because of the 'green wall' Flame is pushing almost 10k viewers on his stream, but the Sudds and others in the LCQ's are streaming too.

What are there names on twitch? I don't follow them...

Also what is a green wall?

Edit: just got banned for my second or third quit since the game came out. It was the fifth laggy game in a row, and it was over growth slayer... I think I deserve some mercy!

Top Bottom