• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
giphy.gif

How did this game turn to complete shit since the Feb update? It's like they turned off actual matchmaking based on skill and turned off the servers so there's lag all over the place. Also 5v5 on these tiny maps is garbage. So fucking annoying.

Madness

40 million+ XP to go from SR-147 to SR-152. Good luck with that whatever poopsocker wants to try it. Then again, I thought it was ridiculous how long it would take to reach Inheritor and yet so many users actually grinded and played enough to do so.

Fuchsdh

was ricochet not well received?

Everyone I know loved it. Sounds like with the goal traits mentioned and the brief talk about throwing it'll be entirely possible to recreate. Hoping it's an official game type, although they might just be starting things off with "classic" Assault and Grifball and Fiesta this month.

Hoping assym assault becomes a real thing on maps as well, but customs is fine I guess.

You have not truly lived Halo until you've played Fiesta U.U

I'm new to Halo.
I tried Halo Reach Demo (or it was beta, i don't know) and I didn't like it, it was too much different from what I was used to play ( Call of Duty), and the 30FPS didn't help.
Last summer I bought the MCC because I was really interested in trying Halo again and I fell in love...
Plz Understand :(

Did you like halo 4?

I mostly played Halo 4 in MCC MP, i actually didn't like to play Halo 3 MP.
I liked H2A MP too

I'm new to Halo.
I tried Halo Reach Demo (or it was beta, i don't know) and I didn't like it, it was too much different from what I was used to play ( Call of Duty), and the 30FPS didn't help.
Last summer I bought the MCC because I was really interested in trying Halo again and I fell in love...
Plz Understand :(

I mostly played Halo 4 in MCC MP, i actually didn't like to play Halo 3 MP.
I liked H2A MP too

Every time you spawn. You have a new random weapon out of all the sandbox.

Enjoyyyyyyyyyy

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
So this weekend playlist has extremely lose matching? Just went 16-3 while a teammate went 1-13. First match wasn't much different.

TCKaos

So I quit the first Arena match I can remember quitting, in the social Game Day playlist, and now I've been banned for 10 minutes.

Neato.

Its really ridiculous and should not be taken seriously. Just a bunch of needlers going around. :p

You just need to embrace the fun and not be mad :p

<3, essentially :]

Fiesta is pretty fun btw, have you tried the Action Sack playlist in H4? I had a lot of fun with it.

Action Sack on MCC includes H2, H3 and H4 i think, so I never played it to much because it had some gametypes i didn't enjoy. One with swords, which I hate.

Looking forward to some crazy Halo funsies.

Just think, if this came at launch, it'd be a ranked playlist lmao.

Lmao omg... There would be people with rockets running around everywhere where you'd spawn with a plasma pistol 3 times in a row saying fuck this!

Or would youuuuuuuuuu???? dun dun dunn

>=D

BraXzy

Yeaaah lmao. It what happens after that counts!!!! I was really dumb hahaha.

Yeah slayer. Wooop

Nice nice! I'm totally taking credit for helping that one match, that was the game changer right there.

I just got Onyx 1700 in Team Arena while having really bad matches. Wat

It takes your previous season rank pretty heavily into account so you were probably getting matched against Onyx players from the off during your placements. What were you last month?

Defect

Nice nice! I'm totally taking credit for helping that one match, that was the game changer right there.

It takes your previous season rank pretty heavily into account so you were probably getting matched against Onyx players from the off during your placements. What were you last month?
I was Onyx 1829 last season.

Yeah my assists needed someone to clean up. Thnx. Almost got you that extermination.

Does gaming mode really help? Or am i just tricking myself into it since im playing better after I switched it last night?

Hmmmmmmm..

Yes it typically does. It removes processing filters and such on your TV and (depending on your TV) significantly reduces input latency.

I never play FPS games without my TV on gaming mode now.

I just played Destiny for the first time since Halo 5 came out.

My god everyone sucks in pvp lol. And dat 30fps

Anyways Weekly update was sorta cool but I wish there was a bigger preview on the new maps

BraXzy

I was Onyx 1829 last season.

I figured as much. You must have played against real high people if you didn't do great. Better than placing Platinum and getting on that grind I guess :L

Yeah my assists needed someone to clean up. Thnx. Almost got you that extermination.

Someone's gotta finish off them guys you got with the SMG right? ;)

We will have to get in some more matches at some point!

JackHerer

I just played Destiny for the first time since Halo 5 came out.

My god everyone sucks in pvp lol. And dat 30fps

Anyways Weekly update was sorta cool but I wish there was a bigger preview on the new maps

I'm guessing they are saving the map reveals for the next week or two. This update seems to be very arena focused, which is awesome. Hopefully it's multiple new arena maps instead of a Warzone map this time.

Yes it typically does. It removes processing filters and such on your TV and (depending on your TV) significantly reduces input latency.

I never play FPS games without my TV on gaming mode now.

Ahhh. My aim just registers on the tv a lot more precise now. Dang.. All these years. -_- ...

I figured as much. You must have played against real high people if you didn't do great. Better than placing Platinum and getting on that grind I guess :L

Someone's gotta finish off them guys you got with the SMG right? ;)

We will have to get in some more matches at some point!

Im on now scrub. And yeah someone does gotta get my cross map smg play. "Distraction" hahaha... Ah.... Ahhhh.... :(

Edit add:

Love these type of gun fights!

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/SaMuRaI G0SU/video/14535343

Top Bottom