• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

BraXzy

That was an unfortunate end to game 3. If Flamesword had counterpulled they might've still been in it, I suppose it was a tricky call to make.

Madness

They aren't even good. Let's go optic, bring your viewers to the pro scene lol

How much they've grinded the last few weeks shows though. They were screwed by team changes, breakout and some unfortunate DQ's/Lag outs.

I don't think they'll break top 10 at worlds, but you never know. They're going to at least bring a shit ton of viewers to Regionals/Worlds though.

Strider

Daaaamn yea Jorge's channel is huge
goodjob.gif
Nicely done

Is that stupid crouching while firing thing common ? So tired of running into people who do that, it's fucking indurating and douchey.
Like bouncing up and down.

Madness

JiP'ed into two straight warzone losses. One was 50 seconds from ending, the other was right before they captured second base and were heading to core. Horseshit. At least give us the option to let the game know we'd rather wait for a fair match than be joined into whatever match is underway.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Finally got to platinum, feels good. Now the drive for diamond, which is going to be tough for me I think.

Have had pretty good luck in Warzone winning 14 of my last 20 games.

wwm0nkey

For real though if FROM would make another CH, I don't think I would play anything but that and Halo, just like I did when CH1 was out lol

Welfare

Warzone pubstomping was fun. Had to bail to play with family.

Finished my silver packs, so now it's nothing but gold.

Madness

Just pulled a Prophet's Bane, gotta love those Warzone Daily Win Packs.

I get them too, but I'm too much of a hoarder to use it. No point wasting the good stuff. Maybe if we had a 12 man GAF team and just wanted to wreck people. I love watching pros play, for some reason my aim is always much better and I play much more conservatively right after.

im_dany

Lol I got paired with people going -10 6/10 games in SWAT and it put me Gold 2 :/

I guess 1,547 K/D ratio is the standard for Gold 2 in SWAT? What do Platinum do, +15 every single match?

f6bba93aebf75fa6a3b6f408cb8a9e33.png

Was aiming for all Diamond in this season but I guess I'll have to retry next month, ugh

Top Bottom