• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Karl2177

So it turns out they renamed the Atomic emblem to Nucleus and it is behind the Rockethog Gunner commendation. Does anyone have a Rockethog cert and would be willing to drive me around while I kill people with the gun? Alternatively if you have the rocket pod turret and dropped it for me. So far I've gotten 29 kills from just playing Recurve and using the turrets on the bases, but it's slow going in BTB because it's only on Recurve and Basin.

Madness

L8hAHUc.jpg

Marcus around mission 8ish for Halo 5 when he posted this lol.

Trup1aya

No this doesn't work like any other Halo game. In other Halo games if you were a level 10 you faced people at that level +- a couple levels. Generally the H5 system works as intended and is pretty good IMO but it has its flaws.

If he's actually being matched against all Onyx teams as Gold then that's kind of messed up I guess. But what rank are your teammates in these types of games? They should be of similar skill to your opponents...

Halo 5 Pretty much does the same thing from what I can see...

Only so much one can do...
jeLXGTL.jpg

Close match

Nowise10

what is he up to nowadays anyway?

Started his own studio called V1 Interactive and is an indie developer. They're currently making a RTS game (I may be wrong about the genre...I remember stumbling around his website and saw pictures of the game, but they've sense deleted all of it and have gone dark). I remember some of the pictures having mechs in them.

Sometime this year they should reveal and show off the game. I believe its for next gen consoles and PC, as Mr. Lehto has talked about running the game on dev kits of the consoles before. Although that was along time ago, so it might be PC only.

IHaveIce

Banned
Br starts is fantastic!

Am loving the 2v2 playlist
It is easier for sure, I expected better things of you Bobs... for some reason, Elzar told me otherwise though
Started his own studio called V1 Ineractive and is an indie developer. They're currently making a RTS game (I may be wrong about the genre...I remember stumbling around his website and saw pictures of the game, but they've sense deleted all of it and have gone dark). I remember some of the pictures having mechs in them.

Sometime this year they should reveal and show off the game. I believe its for next gen consoles and PC, as Mr. Lehto has talked about running the game on dev kits of the consoles before. Although that was along time ago, so it might be PC only.

Oh okay wow thanks for the info

It is easier for sure, I expected better things of you Bobs... for some reason, Elzar told me otherwise though

Oh okay wow thanks for the info

Easy hard I don't really care - it just feels good.

Everyone using the same weapon and that weapon feeling powerful is the kind of game I like playing

IHaveIce

Banned
Easy hard I don't really care - it just feels good.

Everyone using the same weapon and that weapon feeling powerful is the kind of game I like playing

Nah I don't want another Halo game where the starting weapons has such a high aim assist+ auto aim. I'm done with Halo 4

Karl2177

Does anyone know if there's a list that says what emblems are not tied to commendations? Ignoring emblems altogether, I have 224 out of 361 Silver tier unlocks and I'm trying to figure out how many more Silvers I have to buy.

Velcoro

Nah I don't want another Halo game where the starting weapons has such a high aim assist+ auto aim. I'm done with Halo 4

I love the gun but it definitely needs some tweaking.

Not really feeling the valentines playlist. When they did this in H3 it was super fun.

blamite

sEqn2It.png

I always thought this was pretty interesting. I played a couple of Spartan Ops missions on MCC after playing a bunch of H5 the other day, and one of the hardest things to adjust to was the lower crosshairs, but at the same time Destiny has them lower as well and it never feels strange to me there. Centered crosshairs in H5 felt a bit strange at first but at this point I don't even think about it anymore.

The process that goes into decisions like that ti super interesting.

Demise

Is breakout still a stand alone mode ? I would be mad pissed if not, it's my favorite mode. Have not touched the game since december and my suscribtion rund out.

blamite

Not the weekly update, but the Canon Fodder is up!

Looks like blamite is finally canon! :D Bungie used the term a few time, but I think this is the first time 343 has acknowledged it!

I prefer centered cross hairs. I don't think you get an advantage by lower them. I don't think you gain more visibility..

You definitely gain upward visibility, because you have to tilt your view higher to put the reticle in the same spot. Whether it's beneficial or not is up for debate I guess. I think FOV probably plays a role as ell, but I'm not familiar enough with each game's individual FOV to know whick one is comparable to H5.

blamite

As a reminder, the February update brings with it new modes such as Assault and Grifball, as well as the ability to create game types like Oddball and Ricochet thanks to custom game options.

If there's no Oddball in matchmaking by the end of the month the thread title will be more appropriate then ever.

Top Bottom