• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Glass

Great news about the colour updates, and yeah wondering what the blurry legendary is, CE Pistol? Can't make it out though.

For top of pageness:

feb-cu-req-poster-preview-08ff438949f24a6da0dce7c5d60ea0d5.jpg

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/hammer-storm-preview

Solid update, I like patch notes section for the UI changes. "Here's what people wanted, here's what we gave them." Good stuff, keep it up :]
Great news about the colour updates, and yeah wondering what the blurry legendary is, CE Pistol? Can't make it out though.
Definitely not lol. I'd be surprised if they don't drop the CE Pistol in its own update, probably next month too right in time for my birthday.

You read that, Tashi? My birthday's on March 25th, pliss make it a great month <3

Glass

Yeah, it kind of looks more like a figure, almost like a grunt silhouette with those short limbs and big backpack....but since that doesn't make sense, I'm calling the next logical figure it could be....an all black undersuit figure lets goooo!

blamite

That Mythic Legendary honestly looks like Master Chief standing in front of a background or something.

What if it's a new mechanic like in Battlefront, where you become Luke Skywalker for a life?

That Mythic Legendary honestly looks like Master Chief standing in front of a background or something.

What if it's a new mechanic like in Battlefront, where you become Luke Skywalker for a life?

I was thinking something like that. To me it kind of looks like the Warden.

blakep267

Ughhhh why are updates the the end of the month now :'(
Usually the live stream the live stream is the second or third Friday. Why would they have it on the 4th Friday? Maybe bravo is mistaken there. The updates usually drop in Tuesday or Wednesday so that put it in March

JackHerer

The color update is much appreciated because the current ones looks pretty darn bad (except dark red). What I would have liked to hear though is that they are adding the ability to view your medals in-game. When is that feature coming?

Hoping they put in ricochet and oddball in actual playlist soon because those are the two game types I want the most. But overall the update is great and surprised they did that with colors. Do we know if griff ball we be just on one map or multiple maps?

JackHerer

Hoping they put in ricochet and oddball in actual playlist soon because those are the two game types I want the most. But overall the update is great and surprised they did that with colors. Do we know if griff ball we be just on one map or multiple maps?

We know that NOKYARD has created a special griffball court for H5. If it's the same one he showed a sneak peak of in the Forge thread then it will be very colorful and make use of some cool scripting for aesthetics. No word on if there will be multiple griffball maps.

JackHerer

The dream.

Imagine if it actually was a grunt and it followed you around and helped you out in Warzone, stripping shields for you with its plasma pistol.

Actually, think how crazy Warzone would get if you could use REQ energy to call in AI allies to help you assault a base....

PensOwl

Banned
Since they featured flapjack frenzy in the update, I'm guessing 343 is keeping the vehicle welding glitch in? Or even better, make it an official feature

SpartanN92

Banned
Didn't even realize that it was suppose to be that. :(

wth happened

200px-HTW-Naomi010-Mk7Armor.png

QRcEbVR.jpg

343 is ruining incredible Halo designs... I mean why are they just so fucking hell bent on cartionizing Halo? This looks like something out of a goddamn anime drawn by a retarded blind kid

People are saying it's the Fist of Rukt, I mean that would make sense given the update. It fits both legendary and mythic, plus the update is called Hammer Storm.

Guess we have to wait and see.

Ramirez

343 is ruining incredible Halo designs... I mean why are they just so fucking hell bent on cartionizing Halo? This looks like something out of a goddamn anime drawn by a retarded blind kid

It's armor in a videogame, get a grip.

The Legendary might be the Fist of Rukt or whatever the fuck Tartarus' hammer was called. I wanna know what that new DMR attachment is...?

Trup1aya

Like I said... It's usually pretty good. But their are some weird things that can occur now due to how they changed it to match very closely to your MMR and not your rank.

shouldnt that be viewed as a positive though? It's just a means to get you into competitive matches even if you CSR is lagging or gated by the inability to derank.

Regarding the update, I was really hoping for some news on Fileshare and maybe a customs browser... The lack of those two things holds this game back tremendously.

Top Bottom