• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Akai__

Some of the Medals on Waypoint must be broken. Some examples:

- It says I never pulled off a Combat Evovled in matchmaking, while I'm pretty sure that I did just last week on Coliseum.
- Got 34 kills without dying yesterday with the Ultra Banshee (that thing is insane btw) and was on a Invincible spree. Waypoint says I only got a Rampage. Here is the game.
- Never got a Phaeton destroyed medal (or assist for that matter) and meanwhile the "Phaeton Gunship Destroyer" Commendation says: Level 2 and 0/3. I just killed an enemy Phaeton (non AI) in a match 2 days ago.

Anybody else noticed something like this?

Edit: WTF? The Banshee game that I linked says I actually had 70 kills in total, but it only displays 38 kills? That can't be right.
Edit 2: Shit, I played too many games already and it's gone from Theater's Recent Films.

Any hint yet when Hammer Storm is supposed to drop this month?

Nope. CU Stream is scheduled for 26th February and CU's always lauched the week afterwards. Seems like the holiday break throw them off of the schedule.

Ryde3

Some of the Medals on Waypoint must be broken. Some examples:

- It says I never pulled off a Combat Evovled in matchmaking, while I'm pretty sure that I did just last week on Coliseum.
- Got 34 kills without dying yesterday with the Ultra Banshee (that thing is insane btw) and was on a Invincible spree. Waypoint says I only got a Rampage. Here is the game.
- Never got a Phaeton destroyed medal (or assist for that matter) and meanwhile the "Phaeton Gunship Destroyer" Commendation says: Level 2 and 0/3. I just killed an enemy Phaeton (non AI) in a match 2 days ago.

Anybody else noticed something like this?

Edit: WTF? The Banshee game that I linked says I actually had 70 kills in total, but it only displays 38 kills? That can't be right.
Edit 2: Shit, I played too many games already and it's gone from Theater's Recent Films.

Nope. CU Stream is scheduled for 26th February and CU's always lauched the week afterwards. Seems like the holiday break throw them off of the schedule.

I've def gotten a killtacular (video evidence!) and the medal doesn't show up for me, somethings def wrong.

Glass

Except HCS team skins would also free money, but you don't see them materialising.

This is me hoping to jinx myself and be wrong.

So. theres only one more weekday in feb, and thats the following monday.

Seems like they are gonna be up against it

Probably at the end of the month.

Ok, thanks guys/gals... mostly in-line with what i was thinking. Really looking forward to it. Hopefully it gets me sticking around more in H5. I'm still super bummed they didn't include Oddball as a matchmaking gametype. I'd much rather have that that Fiesta.

Ok, thanks guys/gals... mostly in-line with what i was thinking. Really looking forward to it. Hopefully it gets me sticking around more in H5. I'm still super bummed they didn't include Oddball as a matchmaking gametype. I'd much rather have that that Fiesta.

same. really weird to phrase it as just creatable in custom games

I expect at least something Halo 5 wise at E3. The free DLC ends in June, so it makes sense.

Interesting. Does that mean it you have no Killtacs at all on the website?

I hope they extend the free DLC plan. We need more maps across Arena, BTB and Warzone. Especially since Overgrowth and Riptide are turds.

OverHeat

« generous god »
Son watching tv in the living room not a problem anymore :p
NLTNzPv.jpg

G-DannY

how my warzone games normally end from some days on

Screenshot-Original.png

just wow... Basically I'm starting to want to idle farming RPs.

Really so little enjoyment in this game as for now.

Before was lag and latency cause high pings from EU to US servers... Now it seems impossible to just play around to have fun (and barely a chance to win) also in warzone.

JqOvu82.png

Fuchsdh

Overgrowth is a good map!!!

I honestly don't think I've ever gotten it as Slayer (I only play Team Arena and Warzone with a game or two of Breakout scattered in there.) Hence I really don't have any issues with it. Was weird to have a non-Strongholds game of Empire the other day though.

Ryde3

I was looking on halotracker.com, and looking at the leaderboards (I had registered awhile ago) and saw I was top 8 for Arena in Toronto, 18th in Ontario, and 100th in Canada - but now I see it only shows a persons gamertag if they've registered, and it seems only 400 people have registered - SO, I'm not as good as I thought I was haha.

Are there any better.more accurate leaderboards?

how my warzone games normally end from some days on

just wow... Basically I'm starting to want to idle farming RPs.

Really so little enjoyment in this game as for now.

Before was lag and latency cause high pings from EU to US servers... Now it seems impossible to just play around to have fun (and barely a chance to win) also in warzone.

JqOvu82.png

Warzone is a real crapshoot. Your team could be outplaying the other team for the entire match and consistently in the lead, and then they get lucky with the last shot on the Warden and win the match. Just not fun.

G-DannY

Warzone is a real crapshoot. Your team could be outplaying the other team for the entire match and consistently in the lead, and then they get lucky with the last shot on the Warden and win the match. Just not fun.

Yes but that was not the case. My team was a total crap. Out of our 433 points, I scored 225 myself just killing 3 boss by 25pts and one by 150pts. +7 points from kills.

Basically I played alone (apart a quitter that racked up just 22 kills but left out just before match end). And it is happening too much since a month on.

Ryde3

I expect at least something Halo 5 wise at E3. The free DLC ends in June, so it makes sense.

Interesting. Does that mean it you have no Killtacs at all on the website?

funny enough, I checked again and it's there but it def wasn't for over a week (I swear haha)

Top Bottom